The Scouts Regiment

Hange waved bye to Levi and went inside the home and started working on paperwork.  {What a fuss I dont understand why they're complaining about the destruction Eren caused a week ago in his Titan form I thought it was amazing.} *sighs*

Levi waved back patrolling the walls frustrated and sat on the edge letting his legs hand down from the wall.

Eren came up behind him and sat next to him a couple meters away. "Hey captain."

"Hello Eren." Levi responded without hesitation and narrowed his eyes when he noticed a short haired Mikasa trotting over expectedly.

"Erehhh-!" Mikasa shouted trying to get his attention.

{Why is this attention hog here why wont she leave oh right Eren is her "boyfriend" when will she get the picture and understand that he only thinks of her like a sister. She's disgusting she literally lived together with his family like a step sister and she's always halfway way up his ass its annoying I literally cant stand it, it makes me sick just thinking about it. Can I ever be alone with Eren just to talk? No guess not... what a shame.} Levi was lost in his thoughts not knowing that Eren scooched towards him and made it so Mikasa couldn't sit by him.

Eren had his legs spread apart and made sure his ass was on the edge corner of the wall and his feet were almost touching Levi. He layed on his back and propped his foot into Levi's lap and the other behind Levi's back.

Mikasa froze in anger. "Eren what are you doing?" Narrowing her eyes she walked closer and tugged at his shirt making Erens foot touch Levi's crotch.

Levi's pupils dilated in shock, discust, and anger as he glared at Mikasa coming back into reality. "Get lost Mikasa that's an order your interrupting me and Eren."

Eren froze and noticed where his foot was and his eyes widened. "SORRY CAPTAIN-!" Eren tried to pull his foot away.

Mikasa huffed and walked off without a word pissed.

Armin noticed and followed her close behind. "What's going on?"

Mikasa was quiet then spoke. "I was ordered to leave cause I interrupted them."

"Well you do kind of follow Eren around and you probably did interrupt him." Armin looked away almost laughing.

Mikasa shouted, "Who's side are you on?!" She glared at Armin.

Armin put his hands up in defence. "I'm a pacifist a neutral person I'm on nobody's side."

Mikasa shook her head annoyed. "Whatever."

Levi grabbed a hold of Erens ankle. "Its alright stay here. I need to speak with you anyway."

Eren froze in shock. {What did the captain want with me? Am I in trouble? Was there a new mission I didn't know about yet. Did I break a rule? Oh no I just know I did something wrong} "Captian am I in trouble."

"Why are you asking did you do somthing?" Narrows eyes.

"Ngh- no nothing like that. I'm just curious why you want to talk to me." Eren sat up as his foot touched Levi's crotch again.

Levi gasped and tugged his ankle up fast. "Eren come here." *glares*

{I never moved my body as fast as I did just now. I wont forget captain knocking the shit out of me that fateful day during court. I care about Captain Levi and I do whatever he says. I'd do anything for him.} I sat with my knees curving spread apart and touching my chest as I moved closer. "Yes captain."

Levi noticed he was a bit too close but didn't think too much of it. "Have you transformed by accident into a Titan at all since out last misson?"

"No I think I'm getting the hang of it and I can do it alot faster now." I moved my ankle trying to get it free of Levi's grip.

Levi gripped Erens ankle tighter annoyed accidentally pulling Eren into his lap.

Eren didn't say a word as they locked eyes staring at each other for a couple moments.

Levi grabbed onto Erens waist gently and pulled him upward.

Eren got nervous, {what oops I didn't mean to do that oh no he's going to throw me off this wall} I squirm and buckle my hips touching Levi's shoulders with my hands as I try to stand and I succeed. In doing so I stood up and my crotch pressed against Levi's face and he fell backwards and I sat up on his face.

{Did Eren just sit on my face this little runt is going to get it} Levi grabbed Erens hips. "Mhhh- Eren?-"

Eren blushed and sat up rubbing everything against Levi's face by accident. "Oh Captain I didn't mean to."

Levi froze and got flustered. "E-eren?"

Eren grinded against Levi's face as he trembled nervously thinking the worst. "Levi are you mad?"

"Eren get off." Levi breathes against Erens private part.

Eren looked down at Levi not wanting to get up. *stares* {oh my gosh he breathed against it that felt good}

Levi gripped Erens hips tighter pulling him up. "Get up."

Eren slipped back into Levi's lap. "Ok."

Levi grabbed his jaw frustrated. "Eren are you listening to me?"

Eren shrugged, :/ "Sorry captain."

Levi shook his head and rolled over on top of Eren.

Eren blushed dark red. "Oh- Captain?" Kisses Levi's lips.

Levi froze pulling his hand from Erens jaw. "Mmmh?!-" Jerks back gasping in shock. Stands up pulling Eren to his feet.

Eren stood next to Levi quiet and embarrassed.

Levi let go of Eren and looked at him shocked. "Was that an accident that didn't seem like it was-"

Eren blinked in confusion. "But you gave me the wrong idea."

Levi looked astounded by his words. "The hell I did Yeager!" Levi grabbed a hold of his cheek.

Eren leaned trying to kiss Levi. "Levi~"

Levi gerked away shocked. "EREN!-"

Eren froze frustrated. "S-sorry captain..." *frowns*

Levi shook his head in bewilderment. "Let's go to my office Yeager."

Eren frowned following Captain Levi to the house everyone was staying at. "Levi am I in trouble."

Levi looked over his shoulder glaring. "Yes."

To be Continued . . . .. . . .. . . . . . .