Pixie Hollows Egg Hunt

Hello Everyone! This oneshot will be an Easter special I hope to upload on time. I've seen Christmas, New years, April fools but not yet one about Easter and thought why not make one!

Anyways let's get started!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Today was Easter in the beautiful Pixie Hollow and its fairies could hardly contain their excitement, every year on Easter the fairies celebrated the holiday by organizing an egghunt, eggs would have been spread around all of Pixie Hollow, in every season. In this grand event, much like during the pixie hollow games, every talent competed against eachother. Whichever talent had gained the most eggs, won a special prize.. The golden egg.

Of course every talent was striving for the prize, it was one of the most important ones you could earn as a fairy. Though many got very competitive during the event, the fairies always made sure to stay kind and help eachother when needed.

"Ready to lose this year, Vidia?" Fawn snarled while crossing her arms, for the past few years the fast flyers had won the egghunt but this year Fawn was sure the animal talents would win. The raven haired fairy let out a small huff "Sure, sweetie. Goodluck beating us." she bore a snarky look on her face as she looked the animal fairy up and down.

"Girls let's not start this just yet, it's still a couple of hours before it starts anyway." Tinkerbell interfered before they ended up actually fighting like the previous year. Iridessa nodded along with her friend "Tink is right, it's just an egghunt!" she shrugged. Everyone turned to look at her with horrified expressions "What?" she asked with a frown.

"JUST AN EGGHUNT!" Fawn and Vidia yelled at the top of their lungs, shocked about how she could possibly say such things.

A loud huff from behind them startled the young girls. Turning around, their eyes met those of the strict head of tinkers, fairy Mary. "This entire holiday is nonsense! I cannot understand you girls actually believe those stories, about some kind of bunny that brings you eggs. Bunny's don't even lay eggs!" she exclaimed, a clear annoyance resting in her voice as she continued to clean up her tinkers' workplaces.

"You DON'T believe in the Easter bunny?" Silvermist asked, shocked by Fairy Mary's comment, she simply couldn't believe that someone could disrespect the Easter bunny like that. The other girls shared confused glances as the brunette rolled her eyes "No I don't believe in-" before she could finish her sentence, a figure flew in from behind the corner "Well I believe you should Fairy Mary." the girls looked up to find none other than Queen Clarion herself.

"Don't start, I don't believe in your stories." Mary told her friend firmly, the queen crossed her arms at her before laughing "Very well, one day I'll prove you wrong. Good morning girls" the girls smiled lightly at the queen before she flew away, fairy Mary let out a small grunt in response and followed close behind her friend.

The girls laughed as they watched the both of them fly away in a distance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A couple of hours later every fairy in Pixie Hollow gathered around at the pixie dust tree center. Each fairy carried one basket in hand, ready for Queen Clarion to announce the start of this year's egghunt.

It didn't take long before a few glowing orbs of pixie dust formed the beautiful fairy queen, standing before all her subjects. She cleared her throat lightly, making every fairy go silent and watch the monarch "Fairies and Sparrowmen of Pixie Hollow, this years Easter egghunt will be more special than ever before. This year, we have a new team joining us, the ministers and Lord Milori have decided they want to compete to as one team." The fairies giggled and cheered as the ministers proudly sat beside the Lord of winter, making the queen chuckle lightly "Just like every year you will be given one hour to collect the most eggs, the winning talent guild will receive a special prize, the golden egg" the fairies let out silent gasps at the thought "with that being said, I hope you all have a wonderful Easter and let the egghunt begin, may the best team win!" the queen exclaimed.