Halloween ;)

"Come on Kiersten or we'll be late"! Your boyfriend Trevor of 3 years called from the bottom of the stairs. "Okay I'll be down in a minute". You called back you grabbed your shoes put them on and ran down the stairs. You were wearing a neon green crop top that showed of your midsection perfectly and maybe just a little too much cleavage with the Robin sign on it and skin tight jeans. You got to the bottom of the stairs and just as Trevor was about to call for you again he saw you and froze. "Hello? Earth to Trevor!" He immediately snapped back to reality. "O - oh sorry". You got in the car and left. ~Later~ You got to the party right on time,he came around and opened your door for you. "Thanks Trevy", You cooed to him and pecked his lips. You walk in the party and since Trevor's under aged you headed for the dance floor. After about an hour of dancing you went to go find the bathroom to freshen up. You eventually found Trevor again after pushing and shoving your way around, "Hey baby". "Hey Kiersten?" "Yeah baby"? "Can we go find somewhere private to talk"? You got a worried look in your eye but nodded your head yes anyway,as you swallowed the lump in your throat . He grabbed your hand and you two walked up stairs hand in hand. You found a vacant room and went inside closing the door behind you. He went in and sat down on the bed. "Trevor just here me out before you break-" he cut you off. "No no no baby I'm not breaking up with you". "Really"?, you said as your head shot up in relief. "Yeah I j..just I","You what baby" "I...I'm a virgin and i want you to take it. He spoke barely above a whisper."Are you sure"? "Yes we've been dating for 3 years and I've never been so sure of something in my life". "Okay" you said with a smirk plastered on your face. You walked over and sat on his lap straddling him,you crashed your lips to his hungrily kissing him. You started grinding your hips into his. "mhhhhhhhhhm" he moaned into the kiss. You pulled away "Glad I can make you feel so good baby",you spoke seductively. You helped him get his shirt off and he did the same to you. He fumbled with your bra strap, "Here Trev let me help you. He instantly blushed. You got your bra off and flung it all he could do is stare at them. You took his hands and placed them down and he started to knead them, "hhhhhhhhhh." you moaned. He instantly smirked and started to suck your neck. "Eager much?" you asked,he blushed but kept up his actions. You unbuckled his belt and his pants slid down and he kicked them off the rest of the way. He undid the button on your skin tight jeans and you kicked them off. You then pulled down his briefs and his hard one slapped up straight to his stomach,you stared in awe. He blushed and you pushed back down you slid down your panties and looked at him lovingly. "Sure you're ready baby", he nodded his head yes. You slowly slid down and he moaned at the contact and you smiled. You pushed yourself up and down,"F - faster baby" he pleaded. You obeyed his command "AH TREVOR" you screamed as he hit your g-spot. You continued this for about 20 more minutes. "K..k...Kiersten I think I..I he was cut off by his deep throaty moans his liquids shot into you and you came all over him. You got off and laid next to him. "So how was that","Better than I could have ever imagined,Thank you" "Anytime Just ask" "Okay you got it". You chuckled rolled over covered both of you up nuzzled up and fell asleep. (A/N hey guys I hope you liked it that's my first time writing a smut so I hope you like it sorry of it sucks but please leave a comment of what you think! ily all!)