Even Buckley - Family (fluffy)

You have been thinking about starting a family but you don't know if buck wants a family now and you bring it up when he comes home.

Y/N POV  " Thoughts"

"I wanted a family, I have always wanted kids but at the right time and I just didn't know if I would find the right guy to have kids with. I feel like I am no I know I am with the right guy I just don't think he wants kids yet or ever. We have never talked about and I don't know if he wants to talk about it yet. I am going to bring it up today but I don't know how I am going to.  

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard the door open and close. I called out bucks name

Y/N- Buck is that you?

Buck- Yeah, what are you up to?

Y/N- Just thinking. How was work?

Buck- Good, We had a call about a missing kid. We found him in a pipe that was filling up with water and we had to pull Eddie up but he cut his line because he had a hold of the kid when we pulled him out and Chimney had to go down and get the boy because Diaz didn't have a rope but by the time we got a rope down for Diaz the hole collapsed and he was stuck and the rest of the room he had left was filling and the rest of the room he had left was filling with water and dirt. So it was hard for him to breathe and he had to find an underground water tunnel which was about a mile away from where he was in order to get to pond and get out safely. We where about to start the search with heat motion sensors for under the ground to see if we can find where he is but by the time we were about to start searching he had come up behind us from out of the pond and collapsed on the ground. He was taken to the hospital in and  later revealed he had two bruised ribs and one broken one but he would be okay and be able to return back to work within a month.

Y/N- That is good that he is going to be ok. How is everyone else doing with what happened?

Buck- Everyone is dealing with it in their own way but they will make it through. What where you thinking about?

Y/N- Nothing.

Buck- It is not nothing, you almost didn't noticed that I walked in the house.

Y/N=- Fine, but please don't be mad.

Buck- I won't. What is going on your making me nervous.

Y/N- I have been thinking a lot lately about wanting kids.

Buck- Kids? Why didn't you want to tell me?

Y/N- Because I didn't know if you wanted kids yet and I didn't know what you were going to say when I mentioned it to you. But it doesn't matter anymore I know you don't want kids anytime soon. ( Walks away crying slowly.)

Buck- Wait up! I didn't say that you didn't give me any time to respond .Of course I want kids especially with you and only you. I have loved you since the day we met and I want to marry you one day.

Y/N- You want kids but what about your job it's dangerous and we don't know if you're going to come back home the same. You see things that change people all the time.

Buck- I know that but I don't care if that means being able to start a family with you then I don't care I just want to live happily ever after with you and our kids.

Y/N -  I love you so much. ( Crying happy tears.)

Buck grabs you and pulls you into him and says.

Buck- I love you to Y/N. Lets go get ready for bed.

You both start walking to your guys bedroom holding each other and you guys get in the shower and get ready for bed and lay down and just talk.

A/N- I know its short but this is my first time writing on here but I have been reading books for a year or two. I am going to be working on my writing to improve so reading is better for you.

If you want me to make something for you just message me.

My Instagram;

samaradiggins  

sunsets1191- DMs might not work on this page.