Chapter 1

Preachers Daughter
"Nicole hurry up we can't be late for the service."My mom Charlotte said."I'm coming mom."I said coming down the stairs.I got in my moms red pickup truck."Tomorrow a boy about your age is coming from California he'll be living with us for a while."my mom said.Let me introduce myself I'm Nicole Kasey Wesley.I'm 17 years old.I have brunette hair and green eyes.Im a only child.My dad is a preacher.We live in the small town of Perryville,KY.My parents take in troubled kids and shows them the way to God."What's his name?"i asked my mom."Kian..Kian Lawley."my mom said.We pulled up to the church that my dad preaches at."Nicole!"I heard my best friend Angel yell.We walked into the church together.We took our seat beside my mom."Good Morning ladies and gentlemen."my dad Andrew said taking his bible and walking to the pool pit.
-Church-
"Amazing Grace how sweet the sound."I sang as I shook hands with everybody.We drove back home.I helped my mom cook.We said Grace and ate."So the boy that's coming what's his story?"I asked."He can tell you himself he got an early flight he'll be here in about 4 hours."my dad said.
-4 Hours Later-
There was a knock at the door."I got it mom."I said.I opened it to see a boy with bleach blonde hair with a nose ring."Um..hi I'm Kian Lawley I'm looking for Charlotte and Andrew Wesley."he said."Oh yeah sorry I'm Nicole their daughter."I said.I opened the door so he could come in.I helped him with his bags.I showed him the guest room.He smiled at me.I knew this kid would be different from all the others.

Thanks guys for reading this. I will be writing at least 2 chapters a day.
~Hayhay😘