Intro then chapter one :D

The Lone Werewolf

By:Ava Calhoun

Intro

My family is different then any other family.We ain't exactly humans and we are not aliens. My dad is a werewolf and my mom is a werewolf and angel mix. So now you guessing i'm 75% werewolf and 25% angel. You guessed wrong i'm half werewolf and half angel. And my name is Marie Love my parents are Roza and Jacob.

Chapter 1

I sighed and walked behind my parents to see the man they choose for me to soon to marry. Sniffing the air i loved smell the plants that grew in heaven and that nothing disgusting smell to be here. My parents stopped and i ran into them making me fall down. A young male run to me and helped me up but he wasn't an angel or a werewolf espically human.

It was a demon an enemy to angels; but this one seemed like an anciet one who attacks angels.He was around 30's,had black hair,way dark blue eyes when he hid his black eyes,musclar,and taller then me. I gave a quick thanks backing away from someone twice my age and my parents looked at me smiling.

Roza spoke to me and nodded towards the ancient demon "he is the one you sposed to marry,his name is Zack an old friend to me and your father." I gasped in horror and Zack stood infront of me; and shooked my hand "Well hi Zack,thanks for helping me up." Zack nodded and kissed my hand letting it go so i felt certain magic go around me i don't know what kind. My spine shivered and my dad nudged me to Zack making me fall on top of him.

I blushed when Zack looked up at me and we stared into each other's eyes sensing something go between us. Neither of us went up even though we were at a park with kids watching and i kissed him lightly. Zack kissed me back slowly and we stood up holding each other's hand. Jacob spoke again and looked at me now "daughter he is the devil you know." I dropped Zack's hand terrified and Zack hugged me right away "its fine i killed the old devil to save your mom who was pregnant with you."

Slowly i calmed down and Zack put a small diamond ring on me. I stared at like it was something evil and Zack laughed with my parents.Zack lift my chin up and kissed me "Marie it is to show me and you are soon to be married." Blinking a bit i nodded and backed away wanting to go back to earth where i liked a werewolf named Jason. Zack saw my hesitation and stiffened before he walked to me "is there someone else you like?" Shaking my head,I saw Zack sighed in relief and I saw my parents talking heading to our house. When i tried to follow them Zack stopped me and his black wings spreaded out "Your moving in with me.""You don't live with them anymore."

Nodding i sighed and he made us appear on earth in a beautiful mansion. This for sure is not comfortable for me and Zack saw that. He laced my fingers with his and we walked into a black with red living room theme. The furniture was antique and there on the wall i saw pictures of me when i was born to when i was growing up. My parents already chosen the guy i'm spososed to marry when i was born.

Zack sat down on the black couch and I looked around then sat right next to him. He smiled at me and then he showed what he really looked. His eyes were black, his skin color stayed the same,there was a tail curled a bit,yet he seemed loving also caring. I understand now why back then my mom had a crush on him. I rest my head on his shoulder and he smiled putting his arm around me.