Chapter 16

It's the day of their first ever performance, Friday

Daehwi squealed when they arrived at the venue they were supposed to perform.

"Holy shit, my hearts beating so fast i think i'll die because of heart attack," Daehwi blabbered while looking at the venue.

"Dumb bitch, don't die yet. Die later when we're done performing." Saehwi rolled her eyes at her twin. Daehwi just pulled her twin's sister.

They just stood there for a moment, looking around when they were called by their instructor.

"Hey, i'm so excited for your performance. Are you all ready?" Their instructor, Yeonmi, said. A wide smile plastered on her face. The girl nodded their head.

"Well then, let's go backstage. You still need to get your make up done and you know.. i've prepared costumes for you girls." Yeonmi said.

"Wait, really? No shit?" Daehwi asked, eyes widening. Yeonmi just laughed at her words, nodding her head.

"Yeah, no shit. Come on. Follow me." Yeonmi brought them backstage to get ready.

As soon as their make ups were done, they changed into their costumes Yeonmi prepared. It was just a simple custom, a white polo paired with a black skirt that reached half of their thighs and a black knee-booth. They took a few pictures before doing soundcheck.

"Hyerin is so gorgeous in this costume ugh why!!!" Daehwi exclaimed, the tallest girl was extra talkative today. Saehwi explained that Daehwi tend to get very talkative when she's nervous and told the two girls to just put up with her loud ass.

"Shut up, will you? You literally talk every three seconds, i'm so done with you." Saehwi said. Daehwi just rolled her eyes at her twin.

"Wait, let's take a look if there are people out there already." Nishiya suggested, the other three girls following her.

"There are only few people.." Daehwi said. It is true that there only a few people sitting and waiting for their performance.

"Well, it's a few but those people are the potential producers of your songs so.." Yeonmi suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Anyways, be ready in 5. Your performance is about to start." Yeonmi said before leaving them, heading to the producers.

"Okay, girls. This is it, we've practice enough for us to give them a perfect performance. Don't think too much and focus on our performance. Don't be nervous we will get through this okay? This is our chance so let's show our best okay?" Nishiya said, the four of them now forming a circle. Nishiya stick out her hand, the others following her.

"NSDH, We can do it! Let's go! Let's get it!"

¤

"Yo, the girls' performance is today, right?" Johnny asked. They are inside their practice room, taking a break from their vocal lessons.

"Yeah, we should go now. As far as i know, they will start at 9 and it's already 8:46 now. We promised we'll be there." Yuta said, glancing at his watch before looking back at them.

Jaehyun was silent, just staring at his phone.

"Man, you coming?" Mark asked patting Jaehyun's shoulder. Jaehyun snapped out of his trance and looked at Mark.

He saw the others walking out of the practice room, leaving Mark and him at the practice room. He shook his head before talking.

"I can't, i have some shits to do." Jaehyun said, Mark just stared at him for a second before nodding his head.

"Alright, i'll go now. We'll be back later." Mark said, Jaehyun just nodded his head before staring at his phone again.

Jaehyun
I'm so sorry, i can't
come and watch your
performance today.

Jaehyun sighed before leaning his head at the wall behind him, closing his eyes before heaving out a deep sigh.

He badly wanted to watch Hyerin's performance because he knows how much important it is to Hyerin.

It is like her debut performance inside the entertainment. He promised he would be there but he broke his promise.

"If i go there, there will probably be a media there. If they see me their they'll probably spread another rumor. I don't want Hyerin to be upset because of another rumor..." he reminded his self again.

He just stared at his wallpaper for a minute before heaving out a deep sigh again.

"Well, fuck the rumors." He said before rushing out of the practice room.

" He said before rushing out of the practice room