Aurora Orbs

Aulag Sir: Ruk Vah Ter, this is the twentieth and final message to you unless you reply. You have two more days. Unless we receive a message from you by then, we will assume the negotiations with the Mor Rah natives have failed, and you are dead. We will execute Plan 87.

Ruk Vah Ter: I feel incredibly honored that a general would talk to me. I don't know what to say.

Aulag Sir: Ruk Vah Ter, I wish we were in the same room so you could feel my anger towards you. You should have been on Mor Rah for at least seven days by now. Why do I still know nothing about it? Report!

Ruk Vah Ter: Report? I do not know where to begin because there is so much. I am extremely happy to be speaking with a Falun. Are you happy to hear from me?

Aulag Sir: I might be after you report.

...

Ruk Vah Ter: The message will not send. I think it is too large.

Aulag Sir: You always were intentionally aggravating. Just because I scolded you last time because your report lacked detail does not mean I need to know every single thing about Mor Rah. Just send the pertinent information: atmospheric pressure and content, water, meat, life forms and their disposition towards us.

...

Ruk Vah Ter: I found the atmospheric information on Google, but I do not know how to convert metric or standard units into ours. Do you want me to send it anyway?

Aulag Sir: What is Google? I suspect you are not Ruk Vah Ter because he would have sent the measurements the ship takes automatically.

Ruk Vah Ter: You are right in saying I am not Ruk Vah Ter. He died soon after arriving here.

Aulag Sir: Am I communicating with a Mor Rah native? Did you kill Ruk Vah Ter?

Ruk Vah Ter: No. Ruk Vah Ter was killed by the atmosphere. I could not help him. I tried.

Aulag Sir: Ruk Vah Ter must have begun communication with you, or you would not know who I am or my language. I speak for the Falun. We are peaceful and mean no harm. Ruk Vah Ter was sent as an ambassador. I repeat: are you a Mor Rah native? Do you speak for a particular region or perhaps the planet?

Ruk Vah Ter: No. I am a Falun, like you.

Aulag Sir: Ruk Vah Ter was the only Falun sent to Mor Rah. Even if you are a stowaway, you would have died like him. You have revealed yourself as a lying species, and I will be wary of you. I will forgive your crime of lying if you are truthful from now on.

Ruk Vah Ter: I am very upset because you accused me of lying. I am not a criminal, no matter what you say! I am a Falun. I was born on Mor Vauk. I hid on Ruk Vah Ter's ship and came to Earth. Ruk Vah Ter ate the Earth air and suffocated because most of it is a useless gas and not oxygen. I did not eat the air, and I lived.

...

Aulag Sir: You do not need to tell me who you are. We have investigated Ruk Vah Ter's activities and found he was involved with the Masked Falun Project on Mor Gun, and he took his most successful subject with him, probably for the purpose of guarding him.

Name: Cala Vor

Gender: female

Maturity: juvenile or young adult

Location: Mor Vauk    Mor Yeir    Mor Gun    Mor Rah (native name: Earth)

Classification: fully trained Masked Falun, criminal category 4

     Charges: reckless endangerment of self and others, two category 1 mental attacks, slaying of 6 Schau, repeated theft of food, repeated violation of exile boundaries