keres⏳

Trigger warning:
Domestic abuse
Cursing

Keres grew up in a pretty good home and decently functional family. with three brothers two sisters and parents that I can't say loved each other but they did get along well, that is until the oldest sister moved out to college. she was practically the one keeping everything together. keres was six when all hell broke loose his mother started drinking and his father was barely home trying to work at least two jobs to hold everything together. it was the older sister who made most of the money paid for food and bills. One night his mom was really out of it just slurring random shit about his dad but eventually it got very out of hand she broke a bottle and hit his left eye knocking him out. Although the second that happened his father got home and had walked into the house. he rushed him to the hospital. Unlucky for him he never healed well from normal things like cuts they always turned to scars even if it was just a scraped knee although it took weeks for that to happen. It always took him three times longer then most kids to heal from things like that so when his eye got hit it took almost 18 months to even heal let Alone scar. In the hospital he over heard the doctors talking "it's a wonder how he's even still alive with a condition like his, I'm surprised he hasn't bled out yet" "yea, i wonder how much money his parents wasted on a child destined to die so soon" those words have stuck with him for years just clawing at him. by now it's four years later. He stood in front of a mirror daring to move his hair from his face to see what is now his scarred eye that his siblings describe as an angry vulture's. three large claw looking scars right over his eye. Though he could still open it his X shaped pupil now a dull blue just make his eye look even more sickening. After four years of torment from his siblings and parents he finally had enough, He went to his room packed his things (as well as a ten year old with no concept of money, rot, or cleanliness could) and went to leave but his father stood in the way. "Where the fuck do you think you're going!" his dad screamed "i don't know but away from here!" he snapped. Then his dad lunged at him but just when he thought he was about to get hit it's like time stopped anf huge red X in front of his dad like he was paused in time. Keres took that chance to get out and run as far as his little ten year old legs would take him. After sixteen weeks of living in an alley way and snatching shit from pedestrians.

POV swap: his perspective

I was found by people who called themselves the time's duo. They said it's because they both have time related "abilities" and the reason they were looking for me is because i popped up on the news called "the show stopper" because turns out my dad was frozen for five whole days. "Hey kid got a real name" asked a man with a calming tone in a coat that seemed like a trench coat mixed with a lab coat it stretched all the way to his ankles "uh... It's Keres." "Keres!? That's a pretty name!" Said a woman with an imp tail and points for feet she also had a little bat on her head and a mop dog by her side. "Azar. Calm down you're gonna scare the kid." said the man in the coat. It was then that i realized that the coat had a sort of pink tint in some places. "Sorry we got off on the wrong foot, the name's Ace. Can't fly a plane but I'm one helluva sharp shooter." said Ace. I realized he had a bit of an accent i couldn't tell what exactly but he certainly had one. "HI!! I'm azar, it's really nice to meet you our powers are really similar although i can only slow time. The fact you can completely stop it especially on one specific person is incredible!!" Said azar. "Azar, what did i just say!" Ace snapped "oh no she's fine trust me it'd take a lot more than just an excited teen to scare me" i argued. "Do i really look that young, I'm actually 28" azar beamed. "Heh you're older than me" Ace laughed. "And taller too" she added. "So uh we've been talking for like twenty minutes am i important to you people or not, and whats with the bat?" I asked. "Oh, the bats my pet he has another form that's incredibly useful, And yes you are quite important we want you to join our group we could be the time's trio, well that and you get a place to stay that doesn't make you smell like dog shit" azar said bluntly. "I'm so sorry about her she can be blunt I'm very sorry, but yes we would want you to be apart of our group." Ace said. "Wait! i know azars power and i know my own but what's yours?" I questioned. "I...I can make the life expectancy of a person shorten to a week." Ace said hesitantly. "Whoa! that's so cool." "You think so? I'm a trained assassin if that's any surprise. Some of the people around call me ace of spades i don't know why but it seems to be a pretty popular title for me but anyway lets get you out of here."

POV back to 3rd

And so they went to ace's place and that's where he continues to grown up with his two dads.

Tell me if i need adjustments to this
Or if it doesn't seem consistent enough

Although i will not change the gay relationship I've had these characters for a while I've just never written lore although i just made keres yesterday and i wanted to make his lore while it's still new In my mind, i will change it if i decide I don't like a certain part of it