Fonnie ~ Chapter 1

Bonnies POV

Sweetly, I was mouth to mouth with my new handsome husband. "You're such a handsome pirate my loving husband" I said as I looked into the red foxes golden eye. My husband looked back into my eyes and chuckled like a pirate. (A/N: I'm not that good on pirate accents) "And ye such a hot bunny me fluffy rabbit husband" He replied back and winked back at me.

Until then, we heard two voicing chuckling and giggling. I looked out of pirates cove and saw my annoying boss, Freddy and his friend Chica giggling from behind the curtains. Like a principal, me and Foxy sighed our usual groans.

Foxys POV

I suddenly came up with a plan to get those annoying animatronics away and to stop invading me and my steamy husbands privacy. "Hey captain! Me saw a mouse running into the backstage!" I shouted. Quickly, Freddy's eyes started to glow white and he rushed into the backstage to try and catch the "mouse". I chuckled as that lie works every time. But Chica was too smart for that lie, I couldn't think of anything to say to distract her. Until my smart husband came up with an idea. As we all know, this yellow chicken is the metal, and the pizza is the magnet. "Hey Chica, there's actually loads of left over pizzas in the kitchen!" Bonnie said which was actually true.

Chicas mouth dropped open and rushed to the kitchen. "Pizza, Pizza, PIZZZAAAAAA!!!!!" She yelled in excitement. Me and Bonnie chuckled and wrapped our arms around each other, and we stared at our pure golden wedding rings. "Me will never forget our wedding day Bonnie love!" I said as I kissed my husband. "Me neither Foxy love, I will lo....."

Bonnie POV

Joyfully, I was about to tell Foxy that I love him so much until I cut myself off as I turned my head. It sounded like a little baby was crying! "What were you gonna say lad?" Foxy asked. "No wait Foxy, can you hear that? It sounds like a baby crying." nervously, I peeked my head out of pirates cove, and Foxy did the same. This time, the wailing was a fraction louder. I looked at my husband, and he looked at me and we both gave each other confused expressions.

Freddy was too busy looking for the "mouse" in the backstage, and Chica was too busy scoffing her face with all that pizza. So them two did not hear that poor wailing. "It sounds like it be coming from the security guard office!" Foxy said. "I know, I'll go to the office and see what's going on, you stay here and look after pirates cove." I said as I let go of my red fluffy husbands hand. "Okay, ye do that lovely lad" He replied making me Chuckle.

I strolled to the office while humming 'I will never let you down' by Rita Ora. Slowly and peeked into the office, and got a big shock in my eyes as I looked on the desk. There was a basket, with a little baby boy/girl inside wrapped in a light silver blanket. I saw a note inside the basket, and unwrapped the paper and began to read.

"This is (Y/N), he/she was born (D.M.Y). I'm cannot take care of him/her anymore, because I lost my husband a month before he/she was born and I lost my job and have been struggling with my money recently. Who ever this may concern, I really want you make sure my son/daughter has a better life. I would really appreciate all the support and love you give to (Y/N). Thank you. Yours sincerely; (M/N)"

Your POV

I continued to make the tears roll down from my eyes. The big, fluffy, purple bunny put the note down and frowned with his pokey ears lowering down. He took me into his comfy arms and rocked me gently and whispered a comforting voice. "Ssshhh, calm down there little one" he hummed a sweet lullaby to me, and I calmed down and fell asleep in his arms. "That's it little one, sssshhhh" He gave me a little kiss on my forehead and put me close to his light purple chest.

Bonnies POV

I slowly walked back to the pirates cove with little (Y/N) in my arms as he/she slept like a fox in the day time. Foxy peeked out, "Hey my..." I interrupted Foxy telling him to be quiet. "Sshhh Foxy!" I whispered to Foxy. "There's a baby here and he's/she's asleep" Foxy's mouth dropped open seeing the tiny one in my arms.

"Shivers me timbers, that little lad/lassie is adorable" Foxy whispered and went to me stroking little (Y/N)'s head slowly. (Y/N) suddenly woke up and cooed and the married couple, making cute baby noises. "Awwww" I chuckled with happiness as (Y/N) played with my chest. "Yarg, how adorable" Foxy said putting his hands to his chest. "Ye know lad, maybe we could take care of him/her, since we feel like we're already in love with him/her" Foxy said making me feel surprised with joy. "Definitely Foxy love!" I replied as I kissed him. Foxy kissed me back. "Our new son/daughter (Y/N)."

I  sat in pirates cove with my beloved husband with our new son/daughter in my arms and rocking him/her gently.