Chapter 1: Getting Your Wand And Meeting The Trio. Part 1

prologue
Hi, I'm destiny dust, I am a pureblood witch. I come from a long line of purebloods, my parents names are Frederick and Arianna dust and I have a little twin brother called seb and a little sister called Sadie.
I have a pet raccoon called Ruby.
My childhood best friend was draco malfoy. Yes I said was because he had became a bully when I became friends with the golden trio. This is my story on how I had to marry to my ex best friend and bully.

Destiny's pov:
My parents took me to Ollivanders to get me my Wand,we walked in the shop. The old man looked at me with a kind look on his face. "would you like to find your Wand?" he asked looking at for a Wand for me. "yes sir" I say back sweetly. He came out and handed me a Wand, I gently took the Wand, I flicked the Wand. Suddenly magic fluttered around me, as my (h/c) hair flew in the magical wind. "well looks like you found your Wand and first try as well."the Wand was a 5'6 inchs ,phoenix feather, leach wood.

My father put a hand on my shoulder. Well she is a dust after all" he said with a smile.

After we finished getting my stuff I needed, we walked to the train station. As we got there and went through the wall to platform 9 and 3/4, I saw a boy with glasses and a scar shaped as a lighting bolt. 'He must be harry potter' I thought. The started to arrive "we will see you in the Christmas holidays" said my mum as she put on my hat. "Make the dust name proud " said my dad as she looked at me with a proud smile on his face.

I gave them a big hug then got on the train. As I walked on the train I saw draco with two boys. " des, come over here" said draco, I heard him and walked over to him and the two boys.

I sat down next to draco "des, meet crabb and Goyle" he said "hi guys, I'm destiny dust" I say sweetly "nice to meet you destiny"  they said. "it's dust to you" he said. "anyway, I think I'm going to go find another space, see you guys later" I say but before I got up, draco have me a box. "open it up when you get to your carriage." he said I nodded and said thank you then  got up.

I walked into a carriage where a bushy haired girl, a ginger haired boy and Harry Potter.  "umm, excuse me is OK if I sit down next to you?"  I asked nicely. They all looked at me. "sure, but who are you?"  asked the ginger boy. Before I could say anything the girl spoke up"Ron she a dust, one of the most powerful witching familys." " yes, yes I amy name is destiny dust " I say as Ruby popped up" and this is Ruby, my pet raccoon "" I'm Ron Wesley " said Ron with a mouth full of food." I'm Hermione granger "she said. Then I said "you must be harry potter?"

A/n: this is the first chapter
There will be a part 2.

Here is what destiny looks like.

Art by np_oc on insta

Also I ship her with tom riddle as well.