Trust

The next day, Atsushi and Kyouka stepped inside of the agency and was soon greeted by a book thrown to Atsushi's face by Kunikida.

"YOU BRAT! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KEEP YOURSELF ON SCHEDULE ON THE ACCIDENT YESTERDAY!"

Atsushi looked over at Tanizaki whi bowed in a 90 degree angle.

"Gomen, Atsushi-kun. He won't stop asking me for what happened from yesterday's event," Tanizaki whispered. Atsushi sweatdropped at this and started to apologize to the blonde.

"Well... What makes you so distracted?" Yasano asked, walking towards the boy as she leans her face abit close to the boy's.

"E-Eto... you see..."

"Atsushi actually ended up bumping into one of the kids in the orphanage! She was sooooooo nice~" Naomi commented, as she side glanced at the bot and gave him a smirk.

"N-NAOMI-CHAN?!"

"Oi, that's what you get for not doing your work yesterday, Atsushi!" She flicked the boy's forehead as she crossed her arms to her chest.

"Hmmm~? A girl you say, Naomi-chan?" Said a certain man with brown hair.

The girl only nodded her head as Atsushi started to explain further more.

"Grace Field House?" Yasano then closed her eyes , tryong to remember where she heard the name from.

She then snapped her fingers, causing their attentions on the doctor.

"Grace Field House. A house where orphans with special abilities are raced!" She said, as she went to the nearest laptop and quickly typed in the name of the house.

"Basically there are alot of these houses, but the Port Mafias would end up breaking in and kill some of the kids and caretakers there. And since that is placed in Tokyo..." she paused herself for a moment as she scrolls down through the laptop.

"It is hidden under an ability of an illusion user, just like Tanizaki himself." Ranpo finished, Yasano nodded her head, and faced Atsushi.

"We need to tell president about this-"

"No need," a voice cutted out Yasano's statement. There stood the president of the Armed Detective Agency, Yukichi Fukuzawa himself.

"I have been searching for that orphanage, and had always wanted to help the children. But after talking with the 'Mother' of the house, I see that the kids were trained for combat." He said and looked at Kyouka and grabbed out a letter.

"Kyouka, I want you and Dazai to send this to the house. I had informed her and she told that one of her children will guide you there," he explained. The girl took the letter and nodded her head as she took her leave with the suicidal loving man.

"P-President... are you sure it's a good idea for letting Kyouka to go with Dazai-san?" Tanizaki asked, looking at the door that the two members walked out.

Yukichi only nodded his head and walked back to his office.

As they had made their way to Tokyo, there stood Norman, Emma and Ray, the three oldest kids in the house.

As they reached to their destination, they heard humming as they stepped into the entrance gate of the house.

"Mama, we're back!" Emma chimed, hugging (Y/n) as she was carrying Conny in her arms.

Dazai's eyes sparkled, and walked confidentally towards the girl and got himself in one knee. Catching everyone execpt Kyouka off guard.

"A such elegent woman like, must have waited for such an elegent like me-- Would you like to do honours of commiting double suicide with me?"

"Huh..?"

The girl's face was abit red right after she heard his little 'compliment' and was taken aback right hearjng the words of 'Double suicide'.

"Sir, are you okay? Do you need some rest?" She asked, looking down at the man as she sweatdropped as Dazai looked up at the girl with his eyes sparkling.

"Oh, how funny you are~ But can you starngle me with these such beautiful fingers of yours?" He asked, as he held (Y/n)'s left hand, caressing it.

Then something bit Dazai's arm, as he sees a stuffed bunny bitting his arm with it's sharp teeth. He then looks at Conny who was now at the ground and seems like she was using her ability to make man to let go of her mother's hand.

"Ability: Merciless Little Bunny"

Then what Dazai did next was he activated his and touched Conny, causing the bunny to stop bitying and was now back into a stuffed animal.

"I see, so you must be Dazai Osamu." Ray stated as he looked up at the man with a smirk in his face.

"Yes, I am indeed. How did you know? Did Atsushi said something about me?"

"No, we refocnized your face before," Norman started, pointing his finger at the man.

"You were that member from the Port Mafia that was known as the 'Traitor', correct?" Dazai was astonished by the boy's snart statement and nodded his hesd and told the kids not to tell anyone else.

Kyouka then walked up to (Y/n) and gave her the letter. The teen thank the girl and patted her head. It was somehow and comfronting. She looked up to see (Y/n) giving her a soft smile, as Kyouka too smiled back.

She told the girl that she and Dazai will be taking their leave now and dragged the whining man out of the house with her.

As soon as their figures disappeared, (Y/n) and the four kids walks inside of the house.

It was now dinner time, and the kids and mother made their prayer.

"Itadakimasu"

After dinner some of the younger ones runs around the house while
(Y/n) and the older kids were cleaning the dishes.

Everything went well, until Phil tugged the woman by the hem of her skirt.

Concerened, (Y/n)  looked down and asked the boy what was wrong. The boy looked at the woman with wide eyes, and his words made the female worried.

"Intruders are coming in 15 minutes"