Byakuya Twogami the swaggie mf😩✌️

The room was dark and i was not able to see much.
I just heard that Byakuyas steps came closer and closer. It was a weird feeling. Sudently he was standing behind me. I was able to feel his breath on my neck it was so warm. HE came closer and whispered something in my ear.
"You will better behave now or should i tell the others about that knife." His voice gave me goosebumps. I just did nothing. "If you listen to me y/n, I will be gentle with you and now take off your Shirt." I was shocked."Why should i do that ." I felt his arm on my waist. "Because I will check your body again if you have any weapons on you. "BUT-", he interrupted me before I was able to say more. "Shut up and behave." his voice was strict. It made my heart rasing. He slowly toched every single Spot of my body with his big hands. It was a weird feeling. Every single Spot he touched felt so hot. He went with his hands down to my tummy while he was standing behind me. My breath got faster. Fuck he maybe enjoyed it to see me losing control.
He sudently stopped touching me and "I have to check your privat parts now." What should i do. I mean its my fault so I have to say yes. I was nervous. I nooded and he sudently started to kiss my neck and with his Fingers he went under my skirt and slowly started to touch me between my legs. I tried my best to Make no noises, but it was so Hard.
"Oh you seem to enjoy it. your complete underwear is wet." Oh fuck he is right, but I cant do anything against it. He made me losing my mind. He started to whisper again "I will continue now and if there is anything you dont want tell me."I just nooded.
He started to to Rub with his Fingers against my underwear . I moaned quietly. He sudently pulled one Finger inside of me.
"Aaah Fuuck-" he Covered my mouth so I wasnt able to say something. "Shhh do you want the others to hear you." In the Next second he pulled me over to a tesk which was in the other end of the room. "I was laying there now half naked.
He Started to give me Soft Kisses, but these kisses got more intense. He didn't allowed me to Make any noises and sudently he whispered in my ear "open your legs"
He started to move his Fingers inside of me. Fuck!.no wonder why Hiyoko calls him Mr.ham hands. His Fingers are augh. He pulled another Finger inside of me and and moved it faster and faster. I was not able to breath normaly. Several moans escaped my mouth. I Covered my mouth.
"Do you know what. I changed my mind. I want to hear every single Sound of you." He took my hands from my mouth and moved his Fingers in me faster. I moaned loudly and he started to smirk. I felt something Hard on my tummy.
"I think its time to to teach you a lesson." HE pulled me back and he took of his clothes. He was standing in Front of me. I saw his boner and fuck. It was big. He saw my shocked face and smirked."Mhmmm Y/n I want to be inside of you." HE groaned. HE removed his Fingers and replaced it with something else. He pushed his Dick inside of me and started moving. I was not able to stop moaning. "Aughhh fuck Byakuya." He got faster and faster. "Mmmm y/n why are you so tight." He got faster and faster. "Ahhhh fuckkk", I screamed. I always thought that Byakuya is innocent, but aaughh.
He
got faster. He enjoyed it that i lost control. My moans filled the room. "Ahhh-. Byakuya. I think I am going to c-." He Covered my mouth again and moved faster. "Fuck y/n." His face was dripped in sweat and it looked liked he was going to cum too. He went deeper and deeper and then we came together. He leaned to me and kissed me with a smirk. "Y/n I love y-" before he finished his sentence he got interupted. "*ding dong dong ding* A body has been discovered"