Caution

As you can see from the picture, I am a very random person. So random that my emotions completely reign over me, like Rudolph the motherfucking reindeer. So, lemme tell you this once so that neither you nor I forget (I have a horrid sense of memory): Don't steal my shit. Yes. I said "shit." If you've seen my comments in other stories—which you most likely have because this is my first story—then you know that I have the mouth of a sailor. Especially online. Well, actually, I do it in front of my mom too. Everyone but my not-step step dad (it's complicated). Because I like to be myself.

Anyway, I talk a lot, and I talk a lot of shit. And since this is my shit, don't steal it. It's mine. I don't think I can stress that enough.

Now. *claps hands* Regarding the story, you may experience the following:

1) Laughter that'll get you in trouble for reading in the middle of the night when your parents think you're asleep.

2) Extreme horror that a person with such knowledge as the kind you're about to read is on the loose, knowing that they can wreck havoc on the universe.

3) Skepticism over minor plot holes that I have missed. (Please don't be a plot hole about it. Aka an asshole.)

4) Fatigue of seeing the word "the" a lot. And commas.

5) Surprise from seeing Peter Griffin as a pair of boobs in the picture above. I'm not sure if you'll see him every chapter. Just think of the picture as a gift. Who doesn't love free boobs?

6) Clichés beyond my restraint of using them. I hate clichés, but trying to avoid them, is one on its own.

7) This face at the end of each chapter:  :0  (Let me know if I forget it!)

Also, there's a cat as my cover because I don't have the time to make a real one. Well, actually, I do, but I suffer from major procrastination-itis. It's a very deadly disease.

PS: She's my cat. Her name is Lilly but we call her Baby. I call her the Boopus Rex because I like to boop her nose...the rest of the name came out of nowhere. Except for when I say "aww that's the Boopus Rex ain't ever gon get no sex." Because she's spayed.

I told you I was random. That's part of why this "chapter" is called a caution.

 That's part of why this "chapter" is called a caution

:0