Packing

Nobody's pov
Elliot fin and Nick all shared a room in the apartment and Olivia and Amanda stayed in the other room. " so Amanda you and nick plan on doing any thing "special" "Olivia said to Amanda laughing. " I was gonna wait to tell you but no because" Amanda said rubbing her belly waiting for Olivia to get what she was saying. " omg really I so happy for you" the girls continue to talk and pack. mean while in the guys room.
" Elliot you and Olivia gonna do some stuff this week" fin said putting clothes away in his suit case. " yea I bought her some lingerie" the room filled with laughter. after they all got done packing they piled in to the R.V.
Fin was the driver while elliot and Olivia sat on one side of the table and Amanda and Nick on the other side. "who wants to play bs" Nick asked holding up a deck of cards.
30 min later
"Elliot I called bs now flip the card over" Amanda said laughing. " buttttt I'm already losing can't I just keep it there please" he protested
" No now flip the card stabler" Nick and Olivia said. " fine" he said flipping the card and taking all he ones in the middle.
20 mins later
" We are here guys" fin said parking the RV. everyone got out and grabbed their stuff. when the got in side the cabin it was huge. "ok Nick and Amanda you get this room" they opened the room door and reviled a big room with a king bed and a fire place with a couch and tv. " Olivia elliot this is yours" they opened the door and it was like Nick and Amanda's. fin got hi own room that as like everyone else.