Chapter 1: How it all began

Hey everybody. My name is Ashley and I am 1 of the 3 original owners of this account. But yeah.... This chapter is going to be short just so I can get this book started.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hailey's POV*

A few months ago I decided leave my house, my school, my friends, and my "family." I moved to L.A. to live out my dreams and to start a new life. As for school, I am going to do online school so i can have more time for other stuff. I got my own house and finished moving in yesterday. It has a great view overlooking the city. There are two bedrooms, and the master has a walk in closet. It is amazing.

Today I am going to explore this city. I put on a blue crop top and high waisted shorts. The weather here is amazing. I used to live in Wisconsin so the only time it was this nice was summer. I walked into my bathroom and plugged in the hair straightener. While I waited for that to heat up, I applied some mascara, eyeliner, and lip-gloss. I straightened my brown-red hair that hung a few inches below my shoulder. I went down stairs and put on my black vans. I went into the kitchen and grabbed my wallet. I sat down on couch and went on my phone. I heard a knock at the door and I went and answered it.

"Hi. We live in the house next door and we wanted to come say hello and introduce ourselves. I'm Kian." These boys didn't have to introduce themselves. I watch them on YouTube. That sounds weird but they're famous.

"And I'm JC."

"I'm Hailey. It's nice to meet you."

"You know who we are right?" JC asks.

" Yeah. I love your videos."

"How long have you been a fan?" Kian asks.

"Since the beginning of O2L."

"Long time. So do you like parties?" Kian asks.

"Uh... yeah. I guess." I have always loved parties.

"Cool cause we are having a party at our house tonight. 9 o'clock. Wanna come?"

"Yeah. Sounds like fun."

We exchange numbers and I get in my car to go shopping.

.

.

.

.

.

I have already been to Zumiez, Hollister, Aeropostale, and Forever 21. I get some food at Chipotle and I head home. When I get there I eat my food and then get in the shower. I get out and change into a tight, black, spagettii strap crop top. I then put on a pair of denim shorts. I touch up my make up and leave my hair down. I put on my black Vans before heading down stairs with my phone in my hand. I check the time. It's 8 o'clock so I open my laptop and go on Twitter. I lost track of time and I hear music coming from next door. I check the time again it is almost 9:30. I shut down my laptop and grab my phone and head next door.

"Hey!" Kian says hugging me when I walked through the door.

"Hi."

"Come on you have to meet the guys." We walk over to a group of guys and I recognize, like all of them.

"Guys this is our new neighbor, Hailey."

"Hey," I say.

"So you already know the O2L guys. Do you know the MagCon guys?"

"Yeah. All of you are my idols."

"Thanks for the support." Jack Gilinsky says. I smile.

"So where are you from?" Sammy asks.

"Wisconsin."

"Cool. I want to go there one day." Sammy says.

"How old are you?" Matt asks.

"17."

"Nash where's Cam and Shawn?" Kian asks them.

"Um... I don't know," he says scanning the room, "here they come now."

"Hey guys!" Cam says walking over. Shawn is just staring at his phone. I met him at one of his concerts. I wonder if he remembers me?

"Hey Cam. Hey Shawn. This is our new neighbor Hailey.

"Hey." I say to them.

"Hi," Cam says.

"Hi— Oh my god Hailey I missed you!" Shawn says hugging me.

"You remember?" I am shocked.

"Of course I do."

"Wait you know each other?" JC asks.

"Yeah we meet at one of my concerts. She wanted to do a duet and we filmed it and put it on YouTube," he responds.

"You make YouTube videos?" Connor asks.

"Yeah. You were all so inspirational." I tell them.

"Well we will have to do a collab!"

"Okay sounds great."

JC's Pov*

"So how do guys like Hailey?" I ask Gilinsky, Matt, Nash, Connor, and Cam.

"She's a lot of fun," Connor says. Nash nods in agreement.

"She's cute." Matt says. We were interrupted when Madison came up to us.

"Who's the girl over by Shawn, Carter, Maggie, and Taylor?" she asks in a snobby voice. Most of us don't like Madison but we deal with her cause of Jack.

"That's Hailey. She lives next door."

"Oh."

Madison's Pov*

This girl can't just come in here and take MY guys. This is war.

——————————————————————————————————————-

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!