Chapter 18

A few months later

A few months later...

"Oh gosh!! I can't believe we're having our debut stage performance tomorrow. I'm so excited!" Daehwi exclaimed, jumping happily. Nishiya just jumped with her because she too can't contain the happiness that is overflowing from her heart.

The girls trained for approximately 8 long months, Hyerin becoming an adult officially when year 2021 came. Her first ever experience of drinking alcohol, clubbing and some... adult things.

"Hey..." Daehwi and Nishiya was cut off from their little victory jumps when Yuta suddenly walked inside the practice room, giving Nishiya a peck on her cheek. Nishiya just smiled at her boyfriend before giving him a peck on his cheek too.

Daehwi, who is infront of them, scrunched her nose in disgust before walking away while rolling her eyes.

Nishiya and Yuta started dating on April and only the girls and Yuta's group members knew about their secret relationship.

Their managers knew about their relationship too and they supported them, promising to keep it a secret from the staffs and company.

The four girls was introduced tk their new manager on January, them being announced as SM's newest girl group on July, their group was named 'EPIC'.

When you first hear this you will immediately think about the girls giving you epic songs and performances but no there is much more into it.

Their group name EPIC stands for Emotional, Physical and Intellectual courage. That through their songs they can give courage to each and everyone who listens to their song.

As expected, the news of a new girl group debuting made the netizens shock. Some made a positive feedback, already supporting the girl group and excited to the thought that a new girl group will actually debut under SM after a long time. Some are not happy about it, it even brought back the dating rumor between Jaehyun and Hyerin last year saying that one of the girl must be the mysterious girl in that picture.

Hyerin and the girls just ignored the negative feedbacks and focused on training harder, determined on giving the netizens an amazing debut performance.

Nishiya being the leader and the main dancer of the group. Saehwi and Daehwi both being the main rappers and sub vocals and Saehwi a lead dancer. Hyerin being the main visual, as expected, main vocal, center and face of the group.

At first, Hyerin didn't liked the idea of being the center mainly because Nishiya dances much better than her and deserved the center spot but they just said that she will be the center because she can easily attract everyone's attention with her visuals.

Lot of things happened, she even met Irene inside the SM building, attracting many people with their ethereal faces saying Hyerin was Irene's long lost sister.

They even met WayV during their promotion of Resonance and Kick Back and Hyerin actually had a little crush at Winwin because of his cute smiles. It was just a short-time crush because of course, Jaehyun is still in the frame.