Chapter 1

"Hey get up the bell rang" Kathy screamed in my ear. She was exited now that it was the last day of our senior year.

"Oh thank god this class felt like it was taking forever" I yelled back at her. I had known Kathy for years now our moms we're friends with each other when that we're younger so we basically group up together. I didn't have many friends other than her mostly because I don't know how to talk to new people and Kathy always got jealous every time I brought a new friend around but that's ok I only needed her anyways.

"Common hurry up let's head back to your house before we go to that party tonight." Kathy said skipping out to her car in the parking lot. I only nodded my head. When ever she got invited to parties she would always drag me with her then leave me alone for hours.

We made it back to my house. We stopped in the kitchen were we saw our moms hanging out making diner for themselves.

"Hey girls how was your last day of school" my mom asked as she saw us walking in. "It was amazing I'm so glad that it's finally over" Kathy told her. Of course she would feel that way she didn't have to leave for collage in two weeks. "It was ok" I said frowning.

"Oh cheer up my love you are growing up and I'll come visit you every month and you'll be over every holiday" my mom said smiling at me.

"Your right mom I'll make the best of it and have fun for these next few weeks" I said as me and Kathy started running up the stairs.

"Time to get dressed randy is going to be here in 20 minutes" randy is Kathy's boyfriend they have been dating for 3 years. They are always breaking up but never for long.

I get dressed in a light brown dress. And thigh boots. While Kathy is getting dressed in booty shorts and a crop top. I start heading down stairs to wait for Kathy to finish her makeup. Because I didn't feel like doing mine right now.

After wait for 10 minutes we heard a honk outside. So I got my bag and we hopped in the car.

"Hey girls, looking beautiful babe" he said to Kathy. As he leaned in for a kiss. Then started driving off to the party.

As soon as we got there Kathy and Randy just left me to sit on the couch by myself. That's when I saw her. Luna the girl who I've had a crush on since we were in middle school.

She was gorgeous she always found a way to captivate me without even trying. The way she talked, the way she moved, the way she danced. I could never find any flaw in her. But I doubt that she even knows my name I get really shy around her I can barely talk and when I do it comes out as a whisper.

I just watch her as she goes around saying hi to her friends. When her head snapped in my direction I quickly reverted my eyes to make it seem as if I was staring at her. But i think she saw me because she started to make her way towards me.

"Hey" Luna yelled over the music. "Hey" trying to tell but coming out more of a whisper. Come on Daniela you can do this talk to her.

"I am so excited now that it's the last dance of school. What collage are you going to? I just got accepted for the summer program at HHU" she said. "What no way me to" I said back as the smile on my face started to grow. I can't believe we were going to the same school and we were both going this summer.

"Oh wow congratulations on getting in. Are you going for dance or..." she trailed off trying to see what major I had picked. "Yeah of course that's the only thing I'm good at. You're going for dance too right?" I asked her while laughing.

"Yes but I think I might double major and also do businesses just in case none of this dancing stuff doesn't work out you know how the industry can be" she said also laughing.

"Oh I absolutely do you never know what they want" I told her.

She checked her phone then looked back at me then said " I have to go now but give me your phone number maybe we can catch up later"

" yeah sure it's **********" I told her my number and then she left driving away from the party. I was bored so I walked around the house searching for Kathy or randy hopefully they were together so we could leave right away. I found them in the kitchen so I grabbed them they said goodbye to their friends and we made our way home.

—————————————————————————-
This is my first ever story so if you see any mistakes I would appreciate any criticism so I can get better and thank you for reading.