•Holiday Sleepover•

3rd (2nd?) Person POV:

     You walk into school, yet you were cold. You couldn't find a coat that morning, and it was below freezing. luckily, your quirk allowed you to heat some of your body up, but not enough. everyone was giddy and happy, and sometimes sneaking into 1B from 1A, to exchange gifts with their special someone. Hizashi and Aizawa were exchanging gifts as well, though i'm sure they'd be giving and receiving more than just gifts. you walked into your classroom, Shoto and Katsuki were doing whatever teenage couples do. Eijiro and Izuku were chilling, with Aoyama and Sero. everyone else was exchanging the latest gossip, and watching videos on their phone and laughing together. You go to your seat, feeling alienated, because nobody noticed you were there. as you placed your present to the side, and began laying your head against your desk, a young man with deep blue hair and glasses approached you. he noticed you weren't paying attention to him, and he took it to his own likings to come up behind you and spook you.
"Boo!" he yelled as he used his free hand to grasp your shoulder. startled, you jump up a bit, heating your body as a natural reflex. you were usually really jittery, especially with everyone who picks on you. he gasps as his hand burns a bit, and laughs it off.
"Oh, Tenya, i'm so sorry!!" you said, as you went red in embarrassment. "Y/N! don't worry! it's totally fine!" he said with a light blush strone across his face.
"well! now i know not to scare you, Y/N.." he said with a small chuckle. you smile, as you bend over to grab the small gift you brought.
"this is for you, Tenya!" you say, as you shakily hand him the small box. he took it with a slight shock on his face, and smiled widely. he unwrapped it, just to be surprised by a new series from his favorite manga. he chuckled excitedly, smiling widely at you.
"thank you, Y/N, this means a lot to me!!"
he exclaimed in pure giddiness. he then pulled out a slightly larger box from his bag, and handed it to you.
"here, open this later. and that brings me to my next question.." he said with a shy grimace.
"would you.. and some other guys from our class.. like to come over for the weekend?" he said. shock overtook your face, and you nodded excitedly.
"yeah! are the other guys coming, too?" you asked. you received a nod from the taller man you took such interest in. he's really.. really cute when he smiles.. you though to yourself. embarrassed by the thought, you shake your head, and begin to collect yourself again. though you've been best friends with him for such a long time, and could basically tell him anything, there was always one thing lingering in your head. i think.. that i've had feelings for you, Tenya. you've always treated me like i matter and like i'm not some piece of garbage floating in the wind. you're dorky and you don't hide how you feel. you use your body in ways that id be horrified to in front of anyone. i admire you for your strength and tranquility, and your kind gestures. i really think i love you, Tenya Iida. you thought to yourself. you obviously weren't gonna say it out loud, as it would cause a scene. hell, Tenya may not even have a thing for guys. after you collected your things and packed up, you stood and began to walk out. it was a short day because of the snowfall.
"hey, Y/N, where's your jacket?" Tenya said in an eagerly awaited voice.
"i couldn't find one this morning so i walked here without it.." you say, with a long sigh. he reaches into his bag and grabs you a hoodie he had stored in there.
"here, use this." he said. you blushed and took it without hesitation, sliding it on. it smelled exactly like him. you held the sleeves to your face, taking a deep whiff of the cologne that was emerged into it. you and him began to walk out, and parted ways. god. where you excited to be sleeping next to your crush of 5+ years.