Destiel or Casdean?

Dean and Sam exit the community center building. Beside the door is a large sign that reads " Carver Edlund's Supernatural Series Fan Event: Come for the Plot, Stay for the Ships." Dean's face is clouded in a strange mixture of anger and shame. He walks briskly toward the Impala, in a clear attempt to leave the other man behind. But Sam, aloof and shaking with sporadic laughter, follows closely behind, trying to catch his brother's attention.

Sam: I'm not really feeling "Destiel." How about Casdean?

Dean: (gruffly) SAM quit it! This is ridiculous, we are NOT talking about this. The poltergeist is toast. We can forget this ever happened and move on!

Dean jerkily opens the Impala. The brothers hastily get in; Dean gets in the driver's seat and Sam on the passenger side. Several seconds pass in silence before the younger brother speaks up again.

Sam: I know, I know but... (hesitantly) I just think that Cas should be in front because...

Dean: Because what?

The tone of his voice is spiteful, but his general demeanor gives the impression that his discomfort stems from more than the annoyance of being teased. He is flustered, as well as angry, and the edges of his ears have started turning pink.

Sam: Because Cas would be the top

Dean: WHAT??

Dean swerves the car, narrowly missing a tree. At that same moment, a faint rustle of feathers sounds behind the brothers.

Cas: I would be on top of what?

Dean: (gritting his teeth) Never mind Cas, it's stupid.

Knuckles white on the steering wheel, Dean gets the impala back on track. His face is set in a frown, signaling the end of this conversation, but Sam's wide, cunning grin makes it clear that he has no intention of letting the matter go.

Sam: on top of Dean

Cas: (almost inaudible) oh

Cas's eyes drop to his shoes, but a strange smile lingers on his lips, as if holding back a thought.

Dean: Sammy would you shut the fuck up?

Dean is absolutely roaring now. Face flushed pink, hair standing on end.

...If anybody's a bottom here, it's not me. Mr. Honeybee over there...

Cas: (sternly) Dean, I am an Angel of the Lord.

Dean: Still...

Cas: I could smite you in a blink of an eye

Dean catches Castiel's squinted gaze through the rearview mirror. Cas now sits straight on the back seat of the Impala, lips parted, wind blown hair, and a sight blush on the cheekbones. After a few seconds of staring, Cas lets out a quiet laugh.

Dean: (feigning irritation, self-consciously shifting in his seat) Oh what, suddenly you joke around now.

Cas: I was only trying to make you laugh, Dean

Dean: oh

Sam: (clearing this throat) still here! Honestly, get a room, you two, and hash it out for real.