Game: Start

"SARGENT! ANOTHER HUMAN HAS ENTERED THE STORY, WHAT DO WE DO?" 

Sargent H sighed, "Let them enter at their own risk, it's the best we can do."

Beep

Beep

Beep

BEEEEEEP

InTO thE ReaL WoRlD oF FiCtIOn

A woman in a gown cradled a child, running at her utmost speed

They found me, she thought.

A bright yellow light cracked through the bushes, hitting the young woman in the leg. Ivy groaned. Trying to regain her balance. The child gurgled in her arms, and Ivy looked down.

"Bella," she said, her eyes glossy, "I love you." 

Bella; the child, obviously seeing something wrong, furrowed her eyebrows.

 "I see her! Forward!"

Greenlight erupted from a random wand, it hit Ivy. She whimpered, turning to the child.

"Bella, Bella Cruise. I. Love. You, Make Mama proud." The color drained out of her face as her body fell limp.

The people approached the now dead lady Ivy Cruise. Greyback smiled evily, "The Dark Lord will be pleased." 

They rounded on Bella, " Now, we take the child." Annatrix cackled.

Before they could even reach her, the blue light emitted from the child, blasting the death eaters.

☽ ☽ ☽

A seven-year-old Bella strummed the strings of her electric guitar, sighing. Her door cracked open.

A woman, in her thirties, walked over to her, setting herself on Bella's bed.

"Dear, breakfast is ready."

A grin appeared on Bella's face as she set her guitar down, and raced out the door.

"Rio, Don't eat everything!" she yelled.