The Miracle

Cher's P.O.V

"Mommy, mommy come here!" Shoutouted my 2 year old daughter Darcy. I wondered what she wanted now? "Mommy , I'm hungry". Normally I would give Darcy some crackers and cheese but today was... Different. Instead, I have her some Watermelon. Good enough I guess, she's not complaining. I decided to take a shower, because in about 2 hours me and Darcy and heading over to Manchester to meet Darcy's father, also known as my ex.

Matt's P.O.V

"2 MORE HOURS MATT!" Yelled Rachel my wife to be. Currently me and Rachel were engaged, it was hard getting over my ex wife Cher but I'm fine now. In 2 hours I have to meet Cher to pick up Darcy, it was my week with her. My plan is whenever I meet Cher, for it to go smooth, it's been a year since we have divorced.

Cher's P.O.V

"Ok Darcy ill see you next week, love you!" I told my daughter as she walked to Matt's car. Ugh, my head hurts I should probably go to a gas station or something and get something to drink... As soon as I got into Exon, the local gas station, I witness one of the most beautiful people ever. I wasn't sure if I should make a move or not, I mean after my divorce with Matt I'm not sure if I can ever love again.

Harrys P.O.V

Wow she is pretty.. I gazed across the room looking at the girl who just entered the station. "I see who your starting at, make a move" said one of my best mates Liam. He's right I should make a move.

Cher's P.O.V

Oh no he's walking twords me... What do I do!?! "Hello, my names Harry" said a very tall handsome figure with quit a deep voice. " I'm Cher!" I replied a little to excitedly.

---------------------------------------------

OOOOH SUSPENSE!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN? WILL HARRY ASK OUT CHER? WILL CHER ACCEPT?

2 votes, and 2 comments and I'll update the next chapter

- PinkPrissy💋