A/N

This is an authors note to just explain a few details of the story and isn't necessary so if you would like you can go ahead and skip to the next chapter!

Y/n was born a year after the youngest brother Kalluto so in the time frame of when the story starts y/n will be nine years old. I've decided to stick with what the anime stayed with and just call Killua 12 years old, Alluka 11 years old, and Kalluto 10 but if you'd like to age them up to how old they should really be in the anime which is 14, 13, and 12, and 11 you can feel free to do so. 

Y/n has white hair, therefore she is a transmuter just like Killua and at 9 years she hasn't developed her nen ability yet so that will come further in the story. She is really special and a lot stronger then any of the Zoldyck's know or anticipated because she is special, but she decides to keep this secret to keep her training less brutal. 

Illumi is obsessed with y/n and treats her as if she were his own child which makes her really close to him. They have an almost unbreakable bond but this is most built on Illumi's manipulation towards her. Even so, Illumi would never do anything to intentionally hurt her, with the exception of physical training, which he does just as much and in some cases even worse then how Killua was trained because that's his way of showing love; through toxicity. 

This is my first time writing a fanfiction story on Wattpad. I have written before but they've never been fanfiction and I've never uploaded my stories online, so if there are any problems be sure to tell me about them! I'm open to constructive criticism all the time and I actually really enjoy it because it helps me get better in writing. Also be sure to leave any ideas you have for the story in the comments or if you'd like you can message me directly about them. I'm always open to suggestions and I'd love to hear your guy's opinions on things!!!

Be sure to leave any questions here!!!

Thank you for reading the authors note!!!