Hewwo :D

Hi? Yes, hello!

My name is Kristyn Crisp, or Kristyn/Kris for short :3. No, this is not my IRL name -.-

Some of you out there might know me as my old names/personnas 'Hangy Wangy' or 'CripirCrisp'.

I have decided that I need a fresh start from this old me and have created this brand new me :D.

Back on my old account, I used to be so worried whether my works or books on here would get a certain amount of reads or comments or if I'd lose or gain followers. I used to not care about any of that but then the numbers started going down and that's when I lost the motivation cause I couldn't keep up.

Starting this new account allows me to start over, carefree about how many reads, votes, comments or followers I get :). I can just write to my hearts content without a care in the world about who or how many people read it.

With this being said, I have some fandoms that I would like to write about, and have stories planned for :).

These fandoms being:

- FNAF, I has some ideas for this

- Dream SMP, 2 stories have already been planned and are in the makings

- The Origins Crew, might be coming back? We shall see >:)

And whatever other fandoms you all might have ideas for, for me :3. As long as I know the fandom. (which isn't many xD)

This was just a quick little explanation/introduction to the new account and hopefully the first book of the first fandom will be coming out soon :)

Hasta la vista, amigos :3

- Kristyn