Shinjitsu

Sumizome Hisakata – a strange girl with ideals, not suited for the world she lived in. A world, filled with pain, sorrow, tears, grief and struggles. She was like the small sun ray, fighting to break the darkness surrounding everything. But that was the life of a shinobi and the wench knew it all too well, even though it wasn’t enough to make her give up on her dreams – dreams of a peaceful world, filled with love.

         Her home was called Yorugakure – the village, hidden in the darkness. It was located north from Kiri and east from Kumo and there was never a day there. All that brought light to that land was a big full moon that shone at all times, turning red once in every 100 years and it has been believed those, born during that night were destined to become known throughout the ninja world. Yoru did not belong to any country and it wasn’t in alliance or war with other villages. It existed independently and the ninja in it specialized in different techniques. The males were known to be great sensors and masters of experiments with chakra and seals. The kunoichi on the other hand were quite good medics. The chakra experiments were a specialty of the leading clan in Yoru – the Hisakatas. Inshi Hisakata – the eldest and most smart person in the village, considered also to be a hermit, along with the help of Hirohito – the Yorukage’s right-hand man, together created a monster out of the chakra of 1000 dead soldiers and gave it the name Senbi. Since it could not be controlled and it possessed a threat to the village, the males were forced to seal it away into two twin babies – Hirohito’s children Sumizome and Misuto Hisakata, thus they became known as pseudo-jinchuuriki – they had similar powers and abilities, like for instance using the chakra and even being able to control it, but that was dangerous for the host. Also the monster gave the twins a special doujutsu – Ganrikigan. It could be used during battle and it materializes one’s deepest fear, but it held a great risk for the eyesight. And the most interesting part, at least from Hirohito’s point of view was, that the babies were born during a blood moon.

The twins also had an older brother, called Kuragari. The child was born with the rare ability to control blood, also known as blood bending. Since he inherited his mother Atsuko’s healing genes, this also came useful in his and his mother’s medical practice. But the rest of the village saw the young boy as a threat and feared his unseen ability, which eventually led to the dreadful night in which Yorugakure seized to exist. Kuragari lost control over his powers and no one was able to move, slowly dying because their blood had stopped flowing. The only survivors were he and his siblings.

The male ran far away from his home, stumbling upon Konohagakure shinobi, which took the children to their own village. Since then the Hisakata grew up in Konoha and led a peaceful life. Kuragari started training along with Sakura under Tsunade’s guidance and since the Hokage saw a great potential in him, she gave him the scroll, which contained details on Hashirama’s ability to restore the body’s cells. With that Kuragari started training even more and soon he discovered he had control over all five chakra elements. The twins on the other hand were slowly becoming great sensors and each developed a skill of their own. Sumizome was quite fast, while Misuto turned out quite strong. The Senbi was kept a secret and only the clan, the Hokage and the elders knew of its existence. The biggest reason for Konoha to take such precautions was the organization Akatsuki – a group of S-rank criminals, whose goal was to collect every tailed beast and unlock a power never before seen in the ninja world. Tsunade was sure they would find good use in Senbi too, so she made sure no one knows about it. But as the years passed, Akatsuki started attacking more and more, which was bound to lead to the meeting of the criminals and the Hisakatas. But could anyone even believe what was actually going to happen after that happens? And could that encounter completely change the history of the world?

We will just have to find out…