God that was close! (edit)

A little info about you!
You are Austins and Harley's Cousin!
Your mother invited you to the show, because when you were younger you loved the show!
Zoe will still be there! Btw, you're 22 and know how to drive a car!

-Y/N pov-

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock, it's loud beeping making it impossible to ignore. I looked at it and turned it off, then i stood up and stretched my hands out, the warm light from the sun dropped on the ground. I admired the outside for a little bit before I walked over to my closet and picked out my outfit. (Imagine yourself in a comfy/cool outfit, whatever makes you comfortable :)

I picked up my brush which was put on the bedside table, i slightly brushed my hair and styled it. Taking my phone, i looked through some social media and then decided to go downstairs.

There was a note from my mom:

' (Y/N)! We wanted to tell you that Beth called today and they invited you to the Banana splits live taping! The address is [INSERT ADRESS]! So be ready!'

I put down the note and rememberd the show. Those cool robot animals; Fleegle, Bingo, Snorky and Drooper. I remember watching the show and how fun it was. The fact i used to wake up as early as possible just to not miss a second of it. With the Nostalgia, I ate some breakfest and then sat down on the living room's couch. I spent most of my time on my phone, chatting away with my friends. Maybe bragging about the fact I'm about to go through a wave of nostalgia.

**Time skip**

-3d person view-

(Y/N) looked at the clock and saw that it was about the time to drive to the studio. They took the ticket that was behind the note and got in their car. Looking at the ticket for just a bit, They drove to the studio and checked in. After finding a parking space they got out and saw their cousins Harley and Austin. There was a kid not familiar to
(Y/N), either way, They were Greeted by a friendly face, and also their aunt; Beth. "So how are you doing at home?" Asked Beth. ,"Oh, well it's been good. Mom has been on a lot of bussiness trips tough." (Y/N) asnwered. "Really? Well atleast you're doing good!"
Said Beth. (Y/N) smiled and chatted with Austin a bit too, but (Y/N)'s attention was caught by the multiple people cheering as the Banana splits drove down the road in their Banana Buggy. They smiled remembering the old times, but their face went pale when Harley ran out to the road and started waving at the Oncoming car. (Y/N) Ran to harley and pulled him out of the road. The banana buggy stopped mere centimeters away from Harley. Beth saw the whole thing and took Harley. While Beth told Harley to be careful,
(Y/N) saw that The Banana splits were staring at them. They stared back at the Robots confused and sorta creeped out until they drove away. (Y/N) then brought back her attention to Harley and whispered under her breath ,,God that was close!".

EDITS: i actually changed the pronouns into they/them. And deleted the example outfit. Rewrote the story just a bit so it doesn't seem as forced :))