Ideas for a story

Ok I'm thinking of finally writing a story pretty soon but I can't decide on what exactly to do so I'm gonna post some ideas and can some people please help me decide??

1. A young girl named abigail has had this feeling that everyone loves her. It seems as if everyone person she touches falls in love with her! Is she imagining it or is this real?? All she wants is a true love. Join Abigail on her journey to find out what is happening to her. Will she ever find her true love?

2. Demons,death,destruction. In this world of hate how can one 16 year old boy ever escape? John feels trapped and dead. In the town of Despair everyone hates each other. But what happens when one girl, that seems to shine as bright as the sun, comes to town. No one likes her and it seems that her light is drowning as well as Johns. Can they save each other or will the darkness overcome them?

3. 7 years. 7 years from orphanage to orphanage. Bethany's about to turn 16 and be able to drive. For her, this is an opportunity. An opportunity to escape this cruel world. But she soon realizes that the real world seems no better. To make matters worse, her recent orphanage has realized her escape and is searching for her. Will she survive or will they find her before she's ever free?