Ohne Titel Teil 1

"Good Morning Sleepyhead." Sam walks in their bedroom with a tray in his hands."This" he put the tray on her nightstand, "is for you. Oh almost forgot, this is also for you." he said, leaned over to her and gave her a short but lovingly Kiss."Oh wow, what did i do to deserve this?" she grabbed the mug with her favorite tea."Don't get me wrong Sam, i love it." she laughed while saying it and took his hand."Mhm, good to know. Just a husband who loves his wife very much.""Well, this wife loves her husband too."

Cassie took a bite of the croissant, while Sam took a sip from his coffee. No matter how much he loves her and her tea that tastes like coffee but once in awhile he needed the real deal.

"Did you slept well?" he ask her while eating his Yoghurt and fruits."Not so much actually. Still a little tired. Good thing it's Sunday and i can lay in bed all day." Cassie laughed. "Hopefully with you." She now yawned. 

Sam couldn't help but laugh, he knew why she didn't sleep well. What he didn't get is, why she didn't figured out what's going on. Cassie is usually ahead of him with everything, but he must admit he loves it to be ahead of her for once."That's a very good idea. There's nothing i would rather do today and since we don't have any guest, let's just stay in bed. We have Grey House to ourselves."

They finished their breakfast as Cassie was about to get up. "Excuse me, why are you getting out of bed?" he hold her hand to stop her. 

She gently fall back on the bed and smiled.

"Just wanted to bring the tray downstairs."

"You have the day off, i'll be your Butler today." Sam gave her a kiss and got up.

As he took the tray, he saw her yawing again and getting under the blanket.

"What? You told me to stay, that's what i'm doing." Loud laughter came from both now.

"Good Girl." was all he said and got out of the room.

All he could think about was, when his wife is going to find out she's pregnant.

A child with the love of his life. Cassie Nightingale.

From the moment they met, he knew there was something about her.

He couldn't stay away, always trying to get close to her.

And now, married, living together, sharing the same bed. That's all he dreamed about and now this.

Life is good to him.

That he ever fall in love again, even more than with Linda, much more.

Finding his soulmate, best friend and partner in life.

This Baby is going to make their life even more beautiful than it already is.

He put the dishes away and got upstairs.

When Sam saw Cassie asleep, he smiled, got in bed beside her and cuddled up on her.

Touching her belly he sad, "I can't wait to meet you."

"Who are you talking to?" Sam startled, while his wife turned to him.

"I thought you were sleeping." He tried to ignore her and that she forget her question.

He kissed her passionate and hugged her. It seems to work, because they kissed and made love.

"You know i love you Sam, with all my heart." Cassie whispered in his ear.

"Oh honey, i love you too. More than i can say."

They stayed like this a while and eventually fall asleep.