Part 1

I wanted her to see me, to hear me and to feel me. The beautiful woman finally turned to me and smiled

Today:
I was one the plane to Minnesota to meet the one and only Jessica Lange. I couldn't believe it, I was finally going to meet her.

On speaker:
Ladies and gentlemen, we would like to welcome you to Minnesota. Please escort the aircraft with care and respect for each other. Thank you for travelling with us and we hope you would like to come back.

And with that I snapped out of my fantasy. I got up, grabbed my bag and left the plane. When I got out I found the buss what was supposed to take me to my hotel. I went on the bus, plugged my headphones in and thought about Jessica. I dreamt of Jessica. Her lips. Her hair and her perfect body. Y/N a seductive voice said I've got a surprise for you... it's something I know you want to see, Y/N are you ready the seductive voice said I felt like I had heard that voice before, it was very familiar... then I realised whose voice it was. It was Jessica's. Come here lollipop I want to taste you and I think you want to taste me too.

Y/N another voice came up and it was the bus driver's voice, apparently I fell asleep. "This is your stop, the bus driver said" Oh thank you I responded and walked off the bus. That's when I saw the hotel. I was huge and gorgeous!
I walked in and claimed my room there were breakfast and dinner included with the room I was having. When I finally got up to my room I laid down on my bed because of the trip I was quite exhausted so I fell asleep fast.