one

He, a petite feminine figure sitting cross legged with hands resting upon his knee. All his features are so fierce, yet so soft. A body fit in shape, but small in size. A boy so pretty, yet so masculine.

His hands rest upon his knee gently in a demeure manner. The left one lays softly on top of the other, with his fingers slightly intertwined. The right hand is covered by a fingerless leather glove. His hands are oddly small, 14.5 centimeters to be exact. Fingernails cut short, almost down to the skin. The palms of his hands are tinted yellow and pink, colliding with his natural tan milky skin. A soft feature for sure, so gentle to the touch.

His freckles litter his structured face like stars. You could possibly connect them to make various constellations. His chiseled jawline and defined cheekbones go well together, forming an almost flawless face. When he smiles, the muscles in his cheeks flex, causing his eyes to form a smile as well. His eyes are a deep brown but when lit up they are almost honey-like.

Long lashes that hit his skin when he looks up, covered in a tint of white mascara. His eyelids tinted a sparkly red that glistens under the lights. Three small diamonds rest under his eye, a full glamorous look. A light shade of pink painted his cheeks to add a bit of color. His lips, a washed red, glossy and smooth. A makeup look so simple, but extra to point out his natural features.

His hair looks soft to the touch, almost as if it's made of silk. A bleached platinum blonde, disturbed by dark roots. His hair is parted in the middle, with a few stray strands falling against his forehead. Every few minutes, the boy runs his finger tips behind his ear to brush the hair away from his face.

A small diamond necklace hangs on his neck, stopping just short of his collarbones. With the necklace he wore matching earrings to finish the look. Four small bracelets decorate his wrists, some made of string, others of silver. Five rings in total, wrapped around his fingers. Starting on the left hand he has a plain gold ring slid onto his middle finger. Next, a braided silver ring rested on his index finger. On his right hand he had a flower ring placed on his thumb, a diamond ring decorating his middle finger, and a promise ring, with the initials of his best friend's name engraved, on his ring finger.

The boy is wearing a beige shirt that hugs his body just perfectly. A black jacked thrown over his shoulder, but not put on. One of the sleeves from the jaket hung over his right shoulder, while the other one fell onto his back. His pants are black cargo-style joggers, which fit quite nicely around his small waist. His thin legs presented a bit larger from the baggy pants, although he still seems petite overall. On his feet he wears a beige, white, and red shoe which brings out the color in his makeup. His socks, black and white striped socks slightly poke out of his shoes, giving his outfit a little more texture.

Beauty in its purest form. A boy with such elegance and class, collided with today's modern fashion and makeup. Some people refer to him as ethereal, others say average. Overall beauty comes in many different forms. This boy just happens to be one of them.

I study and admire him from behind the lense, astound by his beauty just as I am every day. I snapped a picture, or maybe a hundred getting distracted by every shot.

my name is seo changbin, i currently work a modeling agency as a photographer. on most days i find myself taking an excessive amount of photos of the main model i have contracted.

why you may ask? The answer to this complex, yet simple question is fairly short.

I've never seen someone with as much breathtaking beauty as lee felix.

(a/n: the other chapters won't be as descriptive. this was just an introduce.)