Chapter 1

This all started when I had a dream about her and I liked it.when Y/n saw that dream she didn't want to get out of it...it was like she liked it more then normal.with Y/n pillow between
Her legs she felt good inside and outside
Y/n,Y/n,Y/n her mother called "come down it's already 7:50".Y/n woke up with a weird feeling all over her,Y/n looked at her phone to see what time it was already 7:51 "fuck" she whispered to her self.Y/n rushed out of bed
And got ready for school while she was washing her teeth she thought to her self why she was dreaming that and it wasn't really normal but she let it go and went to school.

Ok if you are liking the story thank you and you are in high school and your 16 years old just to tell you and did I mention that the girl was in your dream is the popular girl and the girl she dreamed about is your crush if you don't have a crush her name is coco and if you see c/n it just means crush's name💘

Y/n story
Let me take you a journey on y/n life
Y/n dad died a long time ago when she was around 4 he died due to a car crash on her birthday.Y/n isn't the popular in her school and she doesn't really like to meet new people....but the only person she does stuff with is bff/n her best friend.
Now back the story

   *at school*
While Y/n was at school she couldn't get the dream out of her head it seemed like it was playing on loop in her head.
   While y/n was walking down the hall c/n walked past her and y/n heart couldn't stop beating it felt it was going to explode. Y/n ran to bathroom while she was trying to make her heart chill down.while y/n was running to the bathroom c/n looked at her "go ahead of me guys i need get something" she said to her friends.c/n run to the girls bathroom to see on Y/n because she saw her running to the bathroom.*Y/n view*, "CRAP,this is literally so embarrassing why,why did that happen*washes face with water,and someone walks in*."are you ok I saw you running into here and I was worried"
"Oh ya it was nothing I was just feeling dizzy"
"Oh ok just be careful"
*c/n leaves*
"Shit omg she didn't just come here to check on me"
"Crap, Crap, Crap of course she doesn't she must just helping she us really nice.

C/n story
C/n life is quite normal but when she came to high school her life kinda dropped she started failing but she gained confidence. Early 2018 her mom and dad died due to a fire so now she is living with her aunt
In a really pretty house she became popular%  because how sweet she is and some people call her candy due how sweet she is.

*Back at School*
C/n view "maybe she just was feeling sick"hope she will feel better". *C/n friends* "where did you go we were about to go find you but i guess we don't have to now". C/n just smiled like it was nothing, suddenly Y/n came out of th bathroom and C/n screamed out here name Y/n!!!! Everyone looked at Y/n and were whispering to there friends.