New Friends

Sorry for not updating. I've gone back into depression. I stopped cutting myself. . . Blame my mom not me for starting to cut again. I won't ever talk again unless it's kik, friends I trust, skype, or A/N's like this. I just don't like living my life anymore. Everybody hates me, my mom thinks she knows me, everything in my life is wrong. Anyways, here's the story. randomization_c is this what you have been waiting for? I am currently eating marshmallows right now. The pic is Dani.

I looked at Kaya, and she gave me the same look. Then we both said at the same time,"The one with the bangs to the left is Hikaru."

~Ayumi's Pov~

"That's right. How did you know? Nobody has ever gotten it right except Haruhi, and she moved away," the twins said. "We're both twins, and even though we look nothing alike, people still mess us up. It's a burden every twin shares."

"Oh. Well, do you want a tour of the academy, or are you good? We could show you the two groups everybody gets put in. We're in the common group. That is the group for monsters with just one monster side. The other group is hybrid, and, well, I think you know what hybrid is."

Yes, we do know what hybrid is, and we would love to have a tour around. With any luck, we can make new friends before school starts."

Once we got settled down, Hikaru and Kaoru led us around.

"This is the cafeteria. Over there is the park. People study there. Do you wanna check it out?" "Yes, please! It looks very nice!"

We go and look around the park and see a few people there. Two boys and two girls. One of the girls saw us and waved us over. As we walked closer, we could see it was a vampire, a hybrid, a shadow spirit kinda thing, and a troll.

"Hey look! It's hybrid twins!" the vampire said. The other three turned and looked at us. They smiled at us as we walked over to them.

"Hi. We're new here, and our rommates are showing us around. We were hoping that we would meet some new friends before school starts," I said. Kaya was very shy around new people.

"Well, now you have four new friends. It's nice to meet you. I'm Yuki, part werewolf and part human, the vampire's Eliza, the shadow spirit is Dani, and then the troll is Gamzee. What's your names and sides?" "I'm Ayumi. That's Kaya, and we're both part banshee, part siren, and part vampire."