Firework Night

My friend told me about what happened to him on Firework Night. This is his story...
I was playing with my friends over at my house. It was bonfire night, and my parents were setting up the firework display. We decided to sit on the roof of my bungalow to get a better view. As the fireworks set off, we 'oohed' and 'ahhed' at the amazing bright lights of the fireworks. My friend screamed as the fireworks made a large bang. We all laughed at him, and said he was silly. The fireworks continued to flash, and we laughed and joked around. My friend screamed again, and we laughed at him. We laughed and laughed and laughed. Until we heard someone scream back.

"Shut up!" I shouted, "There's nothing to be afraid of!"
"That wasn't me," he hissed back. We screamed again, and the thing screamed back, only closer. We continued to scream and scream, and the thing screamed and screamed back, getting closer and closer as it did. We weren't scared, just confused. We screamed one last time, and we heard... Nothing. That was what frightened us the most. The fireworks had ended, so we decided to get off of the roof, and go inside to get some food. I jumped at my friend, and he screamed. We were killing ourselves laughing, and that was when we heard the scream again. I screamed until I was hoarse, and smiled at everyone. The thing screamed back, and we turned around to see a small girl on the roof with us. She was wearing a long white dress, with long, dark hair, clutching a teddy bear. We were shocked! I started backing up and she screamed at me. I slipped and fell off the roof into the pool. I continued to scream, and my mum took me inside, saying I was silly for climbing up on the roof. I tried to tell her what had happened, but she wouldn't listen to me. I met my friends inside, and we knew that we weren't just imagining it. Nonetheless, we never spoke of our traumatic experience... Until now.