1 who knew

"You need to stop getting into so many fights!" I said as I patch up a boy older than me by a couple of years. He had short black hair and grey eyes. He was bruised up and had cuts on him thanks to a fight.

"You're getting more bruises by the day, I don't want you getting hurt so much." He made a 'Tch' noise I sigh, as I finished patching him up. We both stand, I quickly hug the boy he seems taken back but hugs me back.

"Please, I don't want to see you get hurt anymore," I say.

"Y/n, You're such a cry baby." He says I look up to the boy with glossy eyes, he gave me a soft smile. As he flicks my head.

My eyes slowly flutter open, I wake up in an unfamiliar bed and room. My head suddenly fills with pain, I groan and grab my head. I feel a subtle pain in my legs And look to the side to see a man. (Photo at top)

He had short black hair that was styled in curtains. He looked unconquerable but calm at the same time. He had a perfect jawline and was probably one of the hottest people I have ever hooked up with.

I quickly grab my phone to check the time.

Fuck.

I had work in less than half an hour, I was but nacked in most likely a love hotel with a random hot boy.

'I understand why drunk me would hook up with someone like him, but it's only been 6 months since I broke up with Sam' I sigh and quickly grab my clothes and change.

'I won't have time, to wait till he wakes up or gets a new pair of clothes.' I think and sigh, I rip a piece of paper and grab a pen. I'd feel bad without saying goodbye.

So I wrote.

'Thanks for last night, sign Y/n' I write and grab my bag and leave. I exit the Love hotel and call for a cab.

As we pull up to the wholesome cafe. I get out and pay for my ride,  I look at my phone to see many miss calls from eren and a few from Armin and Mikasa I quickly go in just in time.

As I entire I see Armin waiting for me.

"Ans just on time like always." He says I sigh and go to my locker.

"Yeah, Just. My legs are killing me!" I say putting my apron on, he chuckles.

"I can tell," he says I look at him confused as he had a sly smirk on his face and point to my neck. I quickly pull my collar up.

"Eren was worried last night," he says.

"Yeah I sore the miss calls sorry for worrying you guys," I say scratching the back of my neck.

"No problem, but I don't think eren will be happy to hear that," He says Mikasaa of the devil Mikasa and Eren come in to get their morning coffee.

"Hey guys," eren says.

"Just on time, the usual?" I ask him he nods, giving me his toothy grin.

"Alright, a black coffee with extra sugar and a chocolate milkshake with whip cream," I say, Armin goes to prepare their drinks.

"Rember the party last night?" I ask eren and Mikasa they nod.

"Alright so I ended up sleeping with a hot guy, and I don't remember anything about it. But my legs are killing me." I say

"What?!" Eren shouts I quickly Shush him.

"So that's why you didn't pick up my calls! Because you were having fun with a man you didn't even know?! Eren yells.

" eren stop yelling you gonna cause a commotion," Mikasa says.

"You know how worried I was you're like my baby sister! I was panicking all night!" He says bang me on the head.

"Hey, that hurts!  If i'm like your baby sister then why are you hitting me!" 

"Because my baby sister shouldn't be sleeping with a man she never met." He says but quickly brings me into a hug.

"Don't scare me again," he says I sigh and pull away.

"I'll try not to okay, it's just been hard after I and Sam broke up," I say fiddling with my thumbs thinking of my ex.

"Forget that guy, anyway he was a jerk and doesn't deserve you better anyway," Armin says butting in, I gave him a soft smile.

"Anyway, that'll be 10.59," I say eren hand me the money and I give him the change.

"Y/n be careful with the next couple of months, okay," Mikasa mutters I couldn't make it out much.

"Pardon?" I ask.

"Oh nothing thanks for the coffee," "anytime!"

Soon enough the workday started, I loved working here gave me a sense of closure. (Most) The Customers were nice, the just Aurora from this place fills my soul.

It was finally closing time, and I was leaving work. I walked home my place not being too far from here. It was a chilly night, quite cold and I didn't have my jacket. When I got home I crashed on the couch, Not a minute later I hear meows coming from below me.

I look to see Leo, my cat I got 3 years ago. I turn over to my stomach and he quickly jumps up on me. He makes himself comfortable on my stomach.

"Hey, Leo do you ever wonder why some days the world loves you and the next it hates you?" I ask him he meows in response. I smile a pat him as I fall asleep of my werid day.

Leo was my trusty friend.

Little did I know he knew more than me.

The thank you for reading the first chapter of my book if you have any questions just ask away i'm Sophia by the way.

Hope you enjoy it and also what Levi?

Is the german or french?