Sad Niall Horan Imagine :(

Nialls P.O.V

It was 3 in the morning. Of course I could not sleep. She looked so beautiful when she sleeps. To bad I won't get to see her for very long. My vision started to get blurry. What's happening? Am I crying? No no I can't be. I never cry. Okay... maybe this time I have the right to cry.

"Niall? Babe what's wrong?" my beautiful princess asked. "Oh princess don't worry nothing is wrong." I reassured her. "No Niall something is wrong. You're crying." she started to get worried. I saw some tears fall from her gorgeous eyes. "Don't worry (Y/N). I will be fine." "NO! Niall tell me right now what is wrong!" my princess was yelling at me.

I found her hand, and I squeezed it lightly. "Princess. I went to the doctor yesterday morning. The doctor said that I have c-c-" "Niall babe come out with it."  "Princess? I have a tumor in my brain. I have brain cancer." I could hear my poor princess gasp. "Niall! No! H-h-how l-l-long do you have?" she asked me. "The doctor said it can strike anytime." (Y/N) started balling into the sheets. "(Y/N) when I do pass, promise me that you will find love again." She just stared at me. "I can't promise that. I love you Niall."  "I love you too."

All of a suddon I started shaking, and my vision started getting blurry. "It's happening is'nt it?" she asked. I started feeling numb and weak. "Hold my hand." I said. "What?" (Y/N) asked. "Just do what I say." She took my hand and I kissed her everywhere. "Tell the boys that please don't let One Direction die just because of me. Tell Perrie and Eleanor thanks for keeping Zayn and Louis happy and for being great sisters. Tell my family that of course I will miss them and that I love them. And for you, remember that I will always be lookin down on you from up there. Make sure you live your l-."

                                                          EVERYTHING WENT BLACK 

YOUR P.O.V

I went back to sleep thinking it was a dream. I woke up to see my prince lying lifeless next to me. I called Liam and he brought all the boys plus their girlfriends with them. I ran to Li and started sobbing into his chest. "(Y/N) (Y/N) he is gone it's ok." You did'nt want to believe him. Infact you did'nt want to believe anyone.

AFTER THE FUNERAL

You have had enough. All this black and crying just made you want to die. You ran into your room, slammed the door, and started balling all over again. you ran over to the bed you used to share. You started going through his stuff in the nightstand next to his side. You found a little black box. No no no no no no you thought. It was a wedding ring. He was going to ask you to marry him before he got the disease.

You started sobbing even more when you opened it and you saw it was a heart shaped ring and on the inside of the band it said YOU ARE MY PRINCESS.  "Niall I miss you. Please come back." you shouted. You looked over to his side of the bed. The form of his body sunk into the bed. His scent never leaving the sheets.

You ran into the bathroom and found something green that caught your eye. It was one of Niall's razors. You grabbed one of the blades and sat down. "I'm coming Niall!" you screamed. You took one of the razors and slit your veins. You screamed from the pain. a puddle of dark red blood now forming next to your body.

"(Y/N)!" It was Zayn. He picked you up and held you while your world was closing in. (Y/N), (Y/N) don't leave me. Don't go!" he cried. "I have too Zayn. I need to go see Niall." That was the last thing you said. Zayn laid your body onto Niall's spot and took the wedding ring Niall was going to give you and slid it on your finger. "Rest in peace Mrs. Horan."

IN HEAVEN

You saw your handsome prince. "Well hello there my princess." niall said. "Howdy there my prince." Niall gave you a passionate kiss. "You don't know how long I have been missing that kiss." You and Niall had a family of little Angel children. And you both lived happy ever after.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS.IT WAS REALLY BAD I KNOW!

- GRACE (HORAN)