HI IM GOGETA

SUP GUYS WELCOME TO THE NEW STORY HOPE YOU ENJOY AND LIKE :)

3RD person pov

*beep beep* *beep beep*

Gogeta's alarm was going off as he reached for the snooze button and stopped it from beeping looking around his room and at the poster of his favorite song writer Rihanna. He smiled and got up his smooth blode hair his greenish blueish eyes his soft lips and his perfect body got the attention of other males but he rejected them. He walked to his bathroom to take a 10 minute shower and get ready for his day. After his shower he got his regular orange vest and white pants and blue belt and got dressed for the school he walked downstairs to see his adoptive mom Niki.

Niki: Goodmoring Gogeta

Gogeta: moring mom

Niki: here's your breakfast sausage and eggs honey

Gogeta: thanks mom your the best

Niki: so how's school been?

Gogeta: not so bad I do get picked on though

Niki: aww my poor baby by that Vegito guy

Gogeta: yea

Niki: I swear he needs to get a life and find someone else to pick on

Gogeta wasn't really a fighter and he was usually bullied by older saiyans like beating him up taking his food or making him do there homework etc. But he didn't mind but there was one bully in Particular. His name was Vegito he was Gogeta's main bully always calling him names stealing his work and sometimes even beating him.

~at school~

Gogeta was walking down the halls to meet up with his friends Goku and Vegeta. Vegeta like Gogeta wasn't really a fighter either more of a sensitive person but Kakarot on the other hand was brave and strong good thing Kakarot is his boyfriend but when they got into fights They would get 4 other people just to get Kakarot down.

Kakarot: so Gogeta what classes you have today?

Gogeta: well I have English, math, science, algebra, and Geometry

Kakarot: oof lots but I have the same class come on Vegeta im talking you to class

Vegeta: *blushes* ok

Kakarot: bye Gogeta

Gogeta: bye

As Gogeta was about to head to class he was stopped by a hand on his shoulder his body froze as he knew who that was he slowly looked to see him, his blue eyes those two bangs hanging his blue spiky hair his chiseled muscular body his blue outfit. It was Vegito indeed and Gogeta was frozen in silence scared for his life he shuddered words to come out.

Gogeta: he-hey Ve-Vegito how's it-it going?

Vegito: im fine my day would be better if you did my homework from yesterday I gave you

Gogeta: " Oh no I forgot I had to my essay oh no " umm...you see about that-

Vegito: * angry voice * DID YOU DO IT OR NOT?!?!

Gogeta: * backs up to locker * N-n-no im so sorry Vegito

Gogeta prepared for the beating he was about to be get but was saved by the principal who just walked up on them.

Principal: what are you two doing here?! your suppose to be in class

Vegito: sorry sir I was helping get his stuff off the floor wasn't I? * looks at Gogeta with a angry scowl *

Gogeta: ye-yes he was sir sorry

Principal: fine but don't let this be a habit now to class

Gogeta and Vegito: yes sir

Gogeta was about to run but was stopped by Vegito

Vegito: meet me after school

Gogeta: *gulps in fear*

Vegito walked off to his so did Gogeta

~after school~

The bell ring signaling that school was over and everyone was leaving Gogeta said by to his friends and was about to leave but then saw Vegito thinking if he left he would just get beat up so making the smart move he walked up to Vegito a bit nervous but still did it.

Gogeta: im here what do you want?

Vegito grabbed Gogeta aggressively and pushed him to the ground making him drop his stuff

Gogeta: hey what was that for

Vegito then started to beat up Gogeta ( i hated writing this part )
He was throwing punches to his face and and slapping him pushing him to the ground again he looked down at a crying and slightly bloody Gogeta.

Vegito: * grabs Gogeta hair * next time you forget to do my work ill make you pay even worse understand?

Gogeta: *weak* yes

Vegito: good * walks away *

~at Gogeta house~

Gogeta walked in the door to be greeted by his mother.

Niki: hello Gogeta how was your day?

Gogeta: fine * walks upstairs *

Niki: Honey to want any dinner?

Gogeta: no

Niki: well...ok then

Gogeta put his bag on the floor and flopped on the bed with his face in the pillow starting to cry because of what happed today he always hated the fact that he got bullied but didn't want to tell Kakarot for risk of getting him beat up to after an hour Gogeta got up wiped his face with cold water and dried it to make it look like he wasn't crying and went down stairs.

Niki: oh hey Gogeta I made some steak and potatoes want some

Gogeta: yes please

Niki: so how come you didn't want to eat earlier you usually eat right after school?

Gogeta: sorry mom I just had alot of work to do thats

Niki: ok then well here * hands him dinner *

Later that evening Gogeta did his work plus Vegito and went to bed kinda late.

YOO SUP GUYS THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER SORRY IK ITS SHORT PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER LOVE YOU ALL STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY LOVE ALL OF YALL PIECE 💜 ❤ ♥ 💕 💗 💖