chapter 1

chapter 1

"Kelly wake up and feed the animals so they don't eat are crops!" my mom screamed in my sensitive ears. "Okay mom wait! i will wake up soon," but my mom seem to know that i will wake up around 3 hours later and therefore she barged in my room and tried every possible ways to get sun in my eyes. "Get up young lady or i will call josh to wake you up because he was really egger to wake you up this morning. you know what young lady i may just call josh!?" i opened my eyes really wide and jumped off the bed and shouted " NO mom see i am up... see i don't want Josh to wake me up!" i know what you are wondering who is josh and why i am afraid of him? Well he is my worst best friend forever and he comes to my house just to eat my food even if he ate breakfast at his house already. Well the reason i am afraid of him is because he always wakes me up to prank me. Once he spilled TOILET WATER at me! well josh has brown hair that is the color of mud and hazel eyes to me he looked like a cute puppy but at school they consider hot and i know he is well built to the people's eyes because of his amazing ways of working in the field, but is just that he has the innocent little puppy look that likes to play all the time." Kelly come down now or i will let josh eat your breakfast!" i ran to my closet and put on my blue jeans that are starting to fade away and wore a tank top that are green with a plaid shirt on top and left it open and wore my converse that are black my all-time favorite shoes. When i ran down stair i saw josh in the kitchen and catching him in action where he was about to touch my chocolate chip pancake. I ran toward the kitchen table and screamed josh saw me coming towards him then he figured out he did the worst mistake ever and that was touching my food and especially if it is chocolate! "Kelly i am sorry i didn't mean to touch it is just t-t-that..." he ran to the living room where there were lots of furniture's to run around. "Well why you touched it when you know that I was at home and that there were mine also it was chocolate! Guess what josh...." "I am so really sorry Kelly can yo- ump" "yes! i caught you hehehe!" i looked at Josh who was under me and he look totally afraid "do you know what happens when you touch my food josh!" i said in a stern tone to scare him even more. "please Kelly don't do it i will do anything please i will never touch your food or do any pranks please" and stretched out the please in the end and looked at me with his puppy eyes. It was a nice deal but he needs to learn his lesson then i looked at his hazel eyes and smirked down at him and started to tickle him. He is the most ticklish person that i have ever met because he is ticklish everywhere so he really hates it when i do this so i only do this to punish him or tease him hehehe i am super mean. "pleas-s-se st-st-op......k-k-kely..stoppaaa!" he said in between his laughter's and tears. Lucky for him i had to go back and eat my food also to start on my chores. "Next time you better make sure there won't be a next time! Do you understand josh?" "Yes sir! I understand!" and stood up to salute to me like a solider. I rolled my eyes and went back to the table to eat and thought about on what i am going to do about that kid. He came walking behind me and mumbled about how mean i was. When i finished breakfast i went to the barn were the animals are kept. The whole village kept their animals there since it was the only place to keep the animals. While i was feeding the animals and cleaning there stables i heard someone coming inside the barn. i waited to see it who it was, then from behind me someone touched my shoulders and with my fast reflexes i punched the person from behind me but i missed and saw josh on the floor laughing and he said that " pay back is a sucker." i just stood there glaring at him and his childish behavior and left the barn." wait i am sorry i really didn't want you to get mad. Can you forgive me Kelly? i just wanted to have fun." i looked up at him and saw what he was doing and you won't believe it. he was using his full power sad puppy eyes at me and he know that i would say that i would forgive him so i thought of something." i forgive you josh" he beamed at me like he received a bone and i smirked at and said "but" he looked at me curiously and i continued " you have to do my chores and homework....correctly with no mistakes for a month, deal." josh took a moment to think and sealed the deal with a hand shake.

(a/n this may be short and i am sorry but it is my first time writing a story so please encourage me to write more! please and thank you :) )