Part 1

*It's gender-neutral dw

    Already, I lay with crystallized blood casing the risen scratches he had done to me. The time of year of the full moon finally arrived, which meant his actions were making him fully unaware, specifically the effects of him being a werewolf. Still, his unsheathed claws' effect pierced my skin with a sort of potation that drew excitement in me, and so in himself.

   This meant I would have to scamper around his territory that he had marked around me, since he claimed me as his own. Rather, I felt honored to have been the prisoner of this man-werewolf. His human looks infused an immense tension inside of my stomach, flipping it at every finger he laid on my shoulder. Just the thought made me quiver my lips.

   As so, I lolled my tongue around the crystallized blood, imagining the crimson as the man-wolf's hair, tasting as iron. Concealing my scent was nowhere near easy, as the man's senses heightened with the full moon's presence. Or preferably, I desired for him to notice me.

  The pupils in my eyes had revoked themselves as I collapsed into his wolf arms, which were covered in fur, but it felt more rugged than soft. "Ah, there is my love." Oda breathed in the dip of my neck.

   Shivers progressed to the bottom of my toes, but with fear, I already knew he was aware of that. "Is Love feeling it down here too?" The man-wolf sang under his throat, concealing the vibrations in my toes with his wetted tongue.

  "Sir, Master, I am scared." I wailed in his furry arms, twisting a patch into a knot for my own comfort. Until now, I realized his almost crimson brown hair was the same color as his man-wolf arm hair.

  "Why? I would never hurt Love."

   Even if the man-wolf didn't realize, his anger was seeping through his rugged fur, making me fear even more. Yet, the excitement drawn in me wanted him to be provoked even more.

   "But sir.. you have. Look." Showing him the scratches released my vulnerability, as he could smell the excitement escaping from my skin.

     "Ah, but doesn't it turn Love on? I'll always lick Love clean." The man-wolf went on. Drool foamed on his chops, making it drip down on the next spot he fancied to mark himself on. "Oh is this a spot Love likes? Right on Love's ankles?"

    Torrents of pleasure soaked from his drool in my delicate skin, making it tingle. "Sir.." I whined, almost wanting to beg the man-wolf to devour me whole, and I meant literally. Thinking of the thought of him voring my body made me slightly excited. I would be un-metaphorically inside of the man-wolf's body.

   The wolf-man's drool wettened his tongue full of lust, starting with nibbles of my skin that turned into the impaling of fangs. The drawing blood dripped warmly on the wolf-man's tongue.

    "It seems that Love is going to become my majesty-wolf tonight. Wouldn't you like that Love?" Oda growled, becoming more and more comfortable with the moon as it rose higher.

   With his teeth still impaled, no pain was given, but were rather trembles of pleasure from the potation. "Oh Oda, please devour me and make me your majesty-wolf."

    As my wishes were received, he masticated from the ankle and below, causing my body to thrust itself back. The man-wolf's talons oozed of my blood and trailed to the inside of my mouth, touching the sensitive parts he knew of. This time instead of the taste of iron, it flavored sweet like honey.

  As I fell to the floor, since Oda relinquished of my body, an overwhelming pressure emerged from my devoured ankle, and lay a small paw of mine.

  "Now I must leave my majesty-wolf to rest." The crimson brown growled with pleasure in sight of what he had done.

  Without a final goodbye, except of me licking his fangs, he left me chained with an inability of being able to move my new founded paw.