We Got Hood Love

We got hood love

I be cussin', I be screamin' like it's over Then I'm longing', then I'm feening just to hold ya

'Cause that's how we do

You know that hood love is good love, that's me and you

How you feel love? When I'm with you, never quit you

Now that's real love, when you ain't here then I miss you

'Cause I still love the way that we do

You know that hood love is good love

That's me and you

Jayda Rodriguez and Raheem Richardson been together for 2 years now. Their relationship became a roller coaster the first year . But they manage to pull through . Jayda and Raheem is the hottest couple out. Like Jay and Bey. Hopefully to be parents one day. The thinnest thing on earth can't come between them not even a person . Or can it ?

Jayda Rodriguez is 16 Years Old . Black , Puerto Rican . Coke shape body. Very smart girl . Junior . 4.0 GPA. 5'4. Collages are ready for her . And she's ready for them whenever she decide to go to one of her many choices . Lives in Buckhead,GA. Buckhead is a very wealth part of Georgia. But don't let that mislead you of Jayda personality . She's not like them. Her mother hates it but that's just apart of her. She meets Raheem in her father neighbor. Her parents split and got remarried to different people. Her father in the most popular yet hoodest neighborhood. Where he came from. A wealth man in the hood by choice. Her mother is upperclassman. She likes everything fancy and neatly. Jayda is one spoil girl and loves her a hood muscular tall thug . Will Jayda mom find out about her thuggish boyfriend ?

Raheem Richardson is 17 Years Old . Black .Body in shape. But in love with the streets . Straight up thug. Very smart boy . Junior . 4.0 GPA . 6'3. Collages are ready for him . but he's not ready for them. Lives Atlanta ,GA. In the hood. Raheem mother is a prostitute . the biggest prostitute out there. his father let a women come between his mom and dad marriage. so he left when Raheem was 8 . Reginald , his 3 year old brother , is his everything. Thats basically his son. his mother once let his father back in her life and her. got her knocked up and left. At the age of 15 , Raheem turned to the streets. Tyrone , the big dog of selling drugs took him in and taught him well. Trust no bitch . Fear no man. Him and Reginald living good. Reginald calls him daddy. Reginald wants for nothing as long as "Daddy" is around.

"ITS OVER RAHEEM . I HATE YOU. I SHOULD JUST GET ME A BOYFRIEND WHO IS NOT A THUG ! WHAT WAS I THINKING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE LIKE"

"Ahhhhh yessss Raheemmmmm . i love youuuuu"