Lion by (G)I-DLE

TW: ARROWS, SHOOTING, MENTION OF WEAPONS AND ATTACK

There are two sides of the Neverland. The side where the queens rule, and the side where the lions rule.

The queens and the lions have been at war ever since the Neverland came to be, and eventually they both stopped trying, and they split the land.

The lions do not live a very peaceful life. The current ruling lions are cruel, and they are extremely harsh on their citizens. The current queens want to stop them, but the ruling lions are way stronger than the queens. So nobody can do anything about it.

In present time, Shuhua meets Soojin whilst out hunting, and sees that she is unable to walk, as she was hurt by one of the ruling lions in her human form.

Shuhua brings Soojin back to the palace, where Yuqi and Miyeon rule together. Yuqi heals Soojin, with the help of Miyeon. Soojin is now able to turn into her lion form, but she isn't as strong as the ruling lions, because she is only a hybrid.

Miyeon asks if they can have something in return for helping Soojin. Soojin says yes, and waits to see what the queens have in mind.

The queens tell her that they want to get into the lion half of the Neverland, so that they can change the ways of the ruling lions, and gain the help of the citizens to take them down.

So they asked if Soojin could get them into the lion half and help them defeat the ruling lions. Soojin agrees, since one of the ruling lions hurt her that very morning, and she needed revenge.

So Shuhua prepped all her weapons, and hid them in the skirts of the queens and herself. She disguised her army as palace staff, and hid weapons under their clothes too. Soojin turned into a lion, and asked everyone to follow her.

Soojin was about to cross the barrier between the halves, when a security lion stopped her. After Soojin had explained that she had captured the queens and royals for the ruling lions, the security lion immediately let her pass, along with the army, queens and warrior princess, who stood tall and unafraid.

Meanwhile, in the lion's palace, the ruling lions were arguing. The two ruling lions, named Minnie and Soyeon, were fighting over how the half should be ruled.

Minnie yelled at Soyeon, telling her that the lions were miserable like this, and they had to rule more kindly. Soyeon however, knew that Minnie was right.

But she also knew the nature of her lions, more than Minnie did. She knew all the awful things they could do. So she fought back against Minnie, telling her that their current ruling technique was perfect.

Exhausted from yelling, Minnie left to rest in her sleeping chamber. Little did she know that Soojin and the others had entered the palace, unattended by guards.

As soon as the guards were out of sight, they ripped off their skirts, pulled out the weapons and walked towards the lion sleeping chambers, now in their fighting outfits.

Yuqi opened the sleeping chamber, to find Minnie sleeping. The army pulled out their bows, and lined up their arrows. They began to shoot.

Minnie was woken by an arrow in her shoulder, as she saw the army shooting her. Minnie begged for them to stop shooting, she was on her knees pleading.

The army stopped, and Minnie passed out. Miyeon ran forward, accompanied by Yuqi, to help the bleeding lion, as they saw she was innocent. The rest of the army however, stormed off to find Soyeon.

Soojin was angry, and ready to fight her, since Soyeon was the one who tried to kill her that morning. They found Soyeon in her cage, yelling and screaming.

She was in pain, haunted by the lives she had taken, and spooked by the lives she will take in the future. The army did not attack, but listened to her, as Soyeon had not yet noticed that they were there.

Soyeon started yelling apologies to her citizens, and going more crazy every second. She then let out an ear splitting roar, and fell on the ground, sobbing.

Soojin's once angry eyes softened, and she bravely walked up to Soyeon. She knelt down and hugged her, telling her it was okay.

Once Soyeon met the eyes of the lion she hurt that morning, she started crying even more and apologised over and over. Soojin smiled, and hugged her tighter.

Yuqi and Miyeon ran into the room, with Minnie, who was now healed. Minnie saw Soyeon and ran up to her. Soyeon was like her sister, and she hated to see her like that. Minnie joined the hug.

Yuqi, Miyeon and Shuhua thought for a second, a bit nervous to join three lions in hugging, but they went forward and joined the hug anyway.

After this change of events, the six of them joined forces, and ruled the Neverland together. The country was no longer divided, and peace reigned over them forever.

The six of them are known as (G)I-DLE, and they are the best rulers that the people of the Neverland could ever ask for.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hi so I actually wrote this as a YouTube comment 2 months ago, but I thought I would publish it here, since I have more theories and stories etc that I want to write. Thanks for reading! 💞

-Amelia