02 • That bastard!

Do I look like I wanna beat you up? A huge YES!----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

LIM YUJIN

From :
I've just arrived. Gonna arrange my things while waiting for you. Take your time. Don't run or I'mma knock your head until I see a hole on it.

From : Me
Nopee 😤

A loud honk can be heard as the bus is slowly approaching the station where I'm standing. For now, hurry is a must so I decided to take a bus instead of walking home as always.

Starting from today I will see him almost everyday again, as neighbors, as friends like we used to.

Brushing the damp hair because of rain with my fingers, I get on the bus happily. To tell the truth, the thought of seeing him never fails to make me smile.

The bus is filled with most of the students from my school. Everyone hurriedly takes a few remain seats with a speed of light.

Alright, I don't really need a seat anyway. Sitting all day in class is enough to me.

- 10 minutes later -

Little did I know I was wrong.

My legs feel sore already.

"Sit here, little girl". A middle aged man says out loud, waving his hand gesture me to take a seat next to him which is beside the window. He wears sunglasses and a berret. A mask covers his lower face, only his nose can be seen.

He seems... nice? But his "little girl" sounds weird. I'm wearing highschool uniform and I'm not that short.

Everyone on the bus diverts their attention to me whilst I'm standing like a statue, nibbling my right cheek, still thinking.

Should I come?

"Why do you have to call her out? She doesn't even want your kind offer. I'm here tired of standing and yearning for a seat already."

A high pitched male voice rings behind me. I turn my head looking over my left shoulder to see the one who said that. Not even sparing me a glance, he quickly passes by me to the man and plops himself onto the empty seat, leaving me completely dumbfounded.

A young woman who is sitting behind the bus driver shakes her head in disapproval and tells her toddler daughter on her lap.

"Baby listen to mommy, you have to respect everyone, especially people who are older than you"

That bastard! I just want to beat him up then jump out of this bus right now.

And I ended up doing it mentally.

***********

Things look interesting so far don't you think? Honestly I don't know what I'm writing anymore lol

Thank you everyone who read this chapter. Hope you'll look forward to the upcoming updates 😎

Quick quiz: Who is the bastard?

👉 Yeosang

👉 Wooyoung

👉 One of the other Ateez members