Snow White Retelling-Lesbian

Yes, I killed her, but it has brought me no peace. As I stand before my magic mirror, hesitating to summon the spirit within.

I looked at myself and did not see the fearful old woman that I had imagined by myself becoming.. Instead, I saw the truth, a beautiful and mature woman with a lifetime of knowledge to share. My hair, shiny and silky and the color of chestnut.

My eyes, green like emeralds, my skin, soft and smooth and slightly, tanned from the summer sun. I removed my dress and allowed it to fall to the floor. I looked at my naked body and saw that my breasts were still firm and supple. My nipples pink and hard and there was not a blemish, imperfection or wrinkle. Just my oval shaped birth mark that rested just above my hip bone.

As I caress my body, I found myself aroused. I walked over to my bed and laid down. I put my hand between my legs and caressed my vagina. I inserted a finger inside myself and found myself moaning in pleasure.

I fingered myself deeper and immediately climaxed. As I laid there, I begin to think of her. I pictured her beautiful silky black hair, her soft brown eyes, her full and luscious lips and beautiful porcelain skin.

As I thought about her, my heart begin to race. My body begin to heat up and I found myself fingering my vagina again. I climaxed so hard that my fingers were covered with wetness. I shook my head to shake off the disorientation and pushed to the back of my mind the lustful thought that gave me pleasure. But, I knew that in my heart that what just happened was a sign of something that I was reluctant to admit to myself.

It was the Summer Faire and many from all kingdoms came. The Prince of a neighboring kingdom was quite handsome. He stood tall with golden blonde hair, blue eyes and a smooth medium complexion. I walked up to him and shamelessly flirted with him.

He seem to take a liking to me as I did to him. We danced, we chatted and when the night cast it's shadowy blanket over the land, he offered to spend the night with me. Inside my bedroom, he and I were both naked on my bed.

He, on the bottom and me on top. I straddled his perfectly muscular body and rode his hard cock until I wore him out. And yet he kept pace with me, matching me movement for movement. He suddenly put me on my back and thrusted fiercely into me.

I closed my eyes, to savor the pleasure, to hold on to the moment of lustful bliss. However, in the darkness of my mind, I saw her face again and I am taken back to the time when she was seventeen years old and I spied her swimming nude in the lake by the castle. She had swam over to the waterfall and she stood up and let the water pour over her body.

I remember how I felt looking at her as she stood naked under the waterfall. I remember being jealous at first, for she was young and drew many eyes to her, especially the eyes of older men. But as I continued to gaze at her, my feelings turned from jealously to lust.

I found myself wanting to touch her, to put my hands on her body, to kiss her lips with mine. To take my tongue and lick every inch of her body. In that moment, I didn't envy her, I wanted her.

The mere thought of wanting her made me climax harder than I would have ever imagined. The Prince, luckily for me who had climaxed at the same time as me thought it was his prowess that made me orgasm. As he removed himself from my body and bed, I turned away.

I could not look at him knowing that it was not him that made me orgasm, but the thought of her. He closed the door behind him and I suddenly started to cry. Not because he left, after all he got what he wanted. But because I was thinking of her, as the tears fell from my eyes, I closed them, crying myself to sleep.

I dreamed of her and in my dream, she stood over me as I laid in my bed. I asked her what she wanted, she didn't answer me. She removed her night gown and stood naked before me. She climbed into bed with me and kissed me passionately.