Part 1

Y- You (Y/n)
P- Peter Parker
TS- Tony Stark
T- Thor
L- Loki
N- Natasha
W- Wanda
B- Bruce

I woke up. It was all dark. I was flying. First I thought I was dreaming,but then I saw planets everywhere.

Y: What the fuck??! Where am I? How did this happen? I don't remember anuthing! Oh god! I'm dreaming right?! I am defenitely dreaming. Now I will close my eyes,then open them and I will be at home with mummy and daddy.

I closed my eyes,opened them and saw one man who touched me and took me somewhere. I quickly fell asleep.

*In avengers tower. Avengers are talking about this new girl*

L: So who's this girl?
TS: I don't know.
N: How did you find her Tony?
TS: Jarvis told me,there was one girl in galaxy,so I went there and took her here.
W: Could she breath?
TS: Yes. She can breath in galaxy.
T: That's impossible.
L: Thats possible Thor! She was in galaxy and she's alive.
B: Uhm.. Does that mean she's avenger?
TS: Not yet. We have to find out who she is. Where is she from and what else can she do. We need to find out everything about her.
P: I think Bruce can find put if she has other powers.
B: Yeah I can.
TS: Then do it.

Bruce came in my room. I was still sleeping. He did some tests and he's trying to find out if I have some other power or powers. All avenger came in my room waiting for me to wake up.

P: She's beautiful. *In his mind*
W: You're right Peter.

Wanda said and everyone looked at them confused.

P: What?
W: You know I can read minds right?
P: Oh yeah..

In this moment I wake up and look to everyone a little bit scared.

Y: Where am I? Who are you?
TS: Hey calm down. We won't hurt you. We are just trying to help you.
Y: Okay who are you.
N: We are avengers. I'm Natasha, Black Widow, but you can call me Nat.
W: I'm Wanda, Scarlett Witch.
P: I'm Peter Parker, Spider-Man.
B: I'm Bruce, Hulk.
L: I'm Loki and I'm the best.
T: I'm Thor, Loki's brother and I'm god.
TS: They're always fighting. Don't listen to them. I'm Tony Stark, Iron Man.
Y: I am... I think my name is Y/n.
P: You don't remember that?
Y: No.. Actually I don't remember anything. I only remember that I'm 16 and I woke up in galaxy, thats all I remember.
TS: Okay Y/n. We will help you to remember everything.
Y: Thank you.
B: I found other power.
TS: What are they?
B: Y/n can breath in galaxy, she can controll minds and she's witch. (Witch like Bonnie in TVD and others in TO and Legacies)

P: Wow they are so many powers.
L: You must be strong darling.
Y: Good.
TS: Do you remember how you have this powers?
Y: No I'm sorry..
TS: Its okay. Don't worry. This is your room. You can stay here and train with us.
Y: Thank you so much.
TS: No problem.

They went out of my room. I put movie on and watch it. I hear knock om my door.

Y: Come in!

I say and Peter comes in.

______________________________________

Finished❤ I hope you liked it.
I have question. Do you prefer fall in love with Peter,Loki or Steve? Comment your answer and don't forget to vote🙂❤