Introducing Roost and Killz

Roost: Yo Killz do you have everything set up?

Killz removes the lens cap from the camera revealing himself and Roost. Killz is a small frail guy with short spikey black hair, ice blue eyes, pale skin, and wearing a black hoodie with a royal blue crown on the front, a pair of sunglasses with a royal blue frame and pitch black lenses, black jeans, and a pair of black sneakers with royal blue laces. Roost meanwhile is a massive man with tan skin, brown eyes, a bandana on his head, a white muscle shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of brown combat boots on his feet. Killz looks over at Roost and gives him a thumbs up.

Roost: Alright! Then let's get started. I'm Roost and this is Killz! We're going to be putting our and your favorite characters against each other in a fight to the death!

Killz: And true to our name we have no issue using characters in Fanfiction or actual characters. That being said out of Team MAKER we're by far the laziest so don't expect frequent updates.

Roost: BUT enough of the bad news, let's show them our first battle coming up!

Killz: Yes, let's.

The screen fades to black and suddenly the sound of a zipper cuts through and the screen lights back up.

?: LIFE FIBER FUSION: KAMUI SHIKETSU!!

The screen lights up showing a man with long curly brown hair that goes down to his lower back. He smirks and yells letting loose a huge amount of power. He holds a red heart in his hand before snapping his fingers and disappearing. This man is C, the protagonist of Multiverse Tales by CruderPlace13

The preview shows a red heart, a blue sword and shield, a black gloved fist, and a rubber chicken. With the message:

C VS ?

Roost: AW YEAH! We here at Team MAKER love the Multiverse Tales Series and we've decided to start out our show with C!

Killz: You'll see who he's fighting soon, but for now that's all we have to show you. Oh and despite us being fans of a series or not we're impartial we don't show favoritism in our research and analysis. That being said this is goodbye, for now.

Roost: We'll C you later! Eh good one right, Killz?

Killz shakes his head and leaves the room as Roost just shrugs.