🅈🄾🅄. 🄼🄴. 🄵🄾🅁🄴🅅🄴🅁.

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘, 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛-𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚜,

𝙰𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍. 𝙼𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚒𝚝.
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓁!

ⒿⒾⓃⓈⓄⓃⓅⒶⓇⓀⓌⒶⓃⒼ⑨④

📖📖📖

JINYOUNG:

2021 has been a whirlwind of emotions. Even though we all knew that we won't be re-signing with JYPE, it was still exhausting for all of us. It was emotionally exhausting for me and Jackson, too. 2021 will be our make it or break year as a couple.  Jackson has been the positive one in this relationship ever since I finally decided to take a chance almost 3 years ago.  He always reminded me that our relationship will work if we both work hard for it.  And so far, it did, expensive but it worked. We made it work until....

***

The news came out that we, GOT7, will be leaving JYPE. We, however, decided to remain as a group but will sign separately to the agency of our choice for our solo work. We will all be able to do what we want to do. I was so happy for Jackson since he will be able to finally promote his solo work in Korea. I wanted everyone to know how talented he is and not just the funny guy from GOT7 and variety show.

Everything was great. I signed with BH Entertainment for my acting career which I want to focus on this year. Jackson partnered with Sublime Agency, which I kind of....what am I thinking about? No, it was great since both our agencies' buildings were near each other and it would be easy to see each other. It was great actually.  Whenever I don't have taping for my upcoming drama, Devil Judge, Jackson and I meet up for lunch or dinner. We were spending most of our free time together since I know he will be going back to China after his promotions here. I haven't been this happy...I was more touchy feely with Jackson since he came back in October. I noticed that I showed a lot of skinship with him since our last comeback.  It must've been because we've been together for over 2 years now. I think subconsciously I want the world to see what we have. I just live with him freely, is that too much to ask for?

***

It was October 2020, I heard my door opened and saw Jackson taking off his shoes. "Babe! You're here!" I ran up and hugged him. He smiled widely, "oh, that was the longest 14 days of my life! You know how hard it was to be in Seoul but can't see you right away?" Ah yes, the mandatory 14 day quarantine.

I looked at him, cupped his face and said, "I miss you so much, Seunie! Soooo much!" Then gave him a welcome back kiss. I pulled back, and looked at him once again this time with a worried look,"you lost so much weight, babe. Are you dieting again or it was because of work?"

"And you are broader, my Jinyoungie? Have you been hitting the gym?" He smiled as he caressed my arms. "Are we switching roles now?" He said teasingly.

"Do you want to?" I winked at him.

"By the looks of it, you can carry me with ease....so, I guess, you're my daddy now?" He replied back as he jumped on me and wrapped his legs around my waist.  I grabbed his thighs and walked us to the bedroom.

***

November/December 2020.

We're all exhausted from practicing and preparing for our comeback. We also had a Shopee fan event to do for our Dye era.  I was wearing the watch that Seun-ah gave me. He had the same watch too which he wore during our past comeback. I loved it when we can do couple stuff without being too obvious. During the event, we had to do a one one one video call with our fans.  I kept on singing Seun-ah's songs, a way for me to send him a love message.  I heard Seun-ah sang I love you, 3000, and glanced at me. Oh how I miss this man! I just can't get enough of him.