please tell me where i can buy some brain cells

my homie FelixGrimm tagged me like eight months ago and i never realized until now so heres a belated me-being-tagged (its cool though because last august i didnt even have 13 friends to tag)

i present to you- humans- (if you were tagged and dont wanna be thats cool, you dont have to, tbh im just randomly selecting people with wattpad accounts that tolerate me)

in no particular order- (sorry if youve already been tagged btw)

1. bi-bi-ry

2. kirissoda-

3. PrinceAlast0r 

4. Isle_Of_Spaceheaters

5. theatresaxnerd

6. lexfromcatering

7. -MultifandomMess

8. veru-is-satan

9. Pear_on_pizza

10. AlexanderHamilton18

11. DI_Coexisting

12. Aslightaddity

13. Piece_of_toast 

ight so now i answer the questions luka asked i guess-

1. What is something you regret? (You can write more than one thing if you wish to do so).

being alive, next question

2. What is your favorite ship and what fandom is it from? Do you even like the fandom it is from or only like the ship? (Can be a ship between your OC's (original characters)).

wait i have to choose? right now im really into falsettos so i guess marvin and whizzer 
ive always really liked lams (hamilton) and catradora (spop)

3. What is your real name (not your username)? You can add your middle and last name if you want, but just including your first name is fine.

Rory

4. What is your current homescreen and lockscreen? (Specify which is which and include pictures).

homescreen:

lockscreen:

lockscreen:

5. Give us the best joke that you know (can be anything, even dark humor).

my life

6. What was the last photo you took/screenshot/downloaded at the time you wrote your answers? 

literally a picture of my shoe. it was taken so that i could send it to some friends to joke about being shoesexual-

7. What is your favorite video on the internet as of now?

8. What is your current favorite song?

9. Tell us the meaning behind your username.

the "wtrmln" part is because my friends and i used to talk without vowels for fun and watermelons are my thing i guess idk and the "moon" part is idk lol

10. What is your favorite quote from any movie/television show/book? (Specify what movie/show/book it's from).

My sibling and I like to quote "ooh foreshadowing, love this" (said by double trouble from spop)

11. Do you have any pets? If so, tell us about them and tell us about them and previous pets as well.

I don't have any pets but i like to joke that my sibling's a b*tch

12. Use three words to describe yourself (don't use the same word twice).

1. Mentally 

2. Ill

3. Annoying

13. Tell us something about the person who tagged you. (Include the username so people know who you are talking about).

(@FelixGrimm) Luka is a simp– 

He's great and I'm happy to know him :) 

NOW- 

If you were tagged by me, here are your questions: (I'll also put them in the comments so that you can copy and paste) 

-

1. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 

2. What is your opinion on lasagna? 

3. If an anime boy with anger and/or daddy issues was at your doorstep right now, what would you do? 

4. What is your favorite form of vandalism? 

5. Kiss, marry, kill- any three characters in any one of your fandoms? 

6. Energy drinks vs the blood of your enemies? 

7. Best flavor of tables? 

8. If you could murder any character from any of your fandoms that doesn't already die, who would it be? 

9. Clouds- should they be illegal? 

10. Eating babies? 

11. If you could dye your hair any color, what is the mass of the sun? 

12. Merrrr? 

13. Best place to buy brain cells?

I probably did this wrong- 

Have a great day :)