Untitled Part 1

Kai was standing outside the Roanoke house with his trusted cult. But actually, he didn't trust any of them. Except Ally of course. Winter asked in her monotone voice, "What are we doing here Kai?" Kai took a musty breath in, "Winter, I told you on the way here." She looked embarrassed, "Oh, sorry. I must have been listening to the new Bruno Mars song." Harrison scoffed, "Divine Ruler told us that the Blood Moon is rising tonight and it will give him clarity." Ally asked, "Clarity on what?" No one knew the answer but they were too shy to respond. Kai began giving tasks out, "Bev, you'll keep watch in the house. Gary, you keep watch in the woods. Winter can stay here in case the Butcher and her people attack." Winter was shaking from fear, "What do I do if they come?!" Kai shrugged, "Idk lol." The rest of the group thought very highly of Divine Ruler's joke! Meadow couldn't take it anymore and shouted, "CAN WE JUST FUCKING START?!" Everyone was appalled by her behavior but were mostly sympathetic as she was probably suffering from deadly comp het. Kai said, "You're right Meadow. If we don't start now, the Blood Moon will nae nae out of our sight." Fear Is Truth dispersed throughout the Roanoke house and just hoped they wouldn't croak. Beverly whispered to Ivy, "Hey, since we're in a house, wouldn't it be funny to act out Big Brother?" Ivy REALLY wanted to but was too much of a follower to disobey Kai. She hard swallowed, "Idk Bev. I'm still not over Christmas losing BB22." Beverly rolled her eyes, "Whatever. I'm going to see if Ally wants to." Little did Beverly know, Ally was in the basement chatting it up with Matt's ghost. Ally asked, "Wait, so when your wife cheated, you didn't plot her immediate and gruesome death?" Matt nodded, "It's not THAT hard to not be a sadistic pig Ally!" Ally s-m-h-ed, "Yeah right Dominic." Matt rolled his eyes but didn't bother correcting her because he knew she didn't respect humanity. Meanwhile, Winter had fallen asleep on the ground. She awoke when she heard weird chanting. It was the Butcher and her clan of animals! Winter yelled for Kai, "KAI! HELP PLZ!" Kai was in the woods watching Gossip Girl with Gary. He such shipped Eleanor and Cyrus! Gary asked, "Aren't you gonna go help your sister?" Kai scoffed, "She's betrayed me before Gary... as if I'm gonna let her ruin my chances at seeing the Blood Moon." Harrison asked, "Wait, when did she betray you?" Kai's face got a beastly red because he couldn't think of an answer, "HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME!" Before Kai could, Harrison killed himselfie because he was worth nothing. The Butcher axed Winter and Ally watched through the window, smiling at the sadistic piggies. Kai ran out to mourn his sister, only to realize the sun had rose and he missed the Blood Moon. Instead of caring, he asked, "What do you guys want from Wendys?" All the beasts ran to their leader and spent the rest of the day eating spicy chicken while binging Are You The One.