Yeah

Oscar gets a prostate exam!

Oscar was waiting in the doctors office, there were children coughing without covering their mouths and adults that looked like they were half way to deaths door. He'd rather not be there especially since today he was getting his prostate exam, his ass cheeks were shaking along with the rest of his body. Hopefully the doctor wouldn't have thick ass fingers. he began walking to the front, his ass cheeks began clapping as he was walking and it was really loud. so loud even that it made an earthquake far enough for da baby to hear it omfg da baby refeence ??! so true. so yeah he got to the front his ass clapping and himsekf sweating. the office lady person at the front happened to be arianda grande so ture and he got his appointment readied or whatever the fuck they do it. idk im not american oscar made his way to the doctors office shaking like a frail leaf what a loser as he made his way he saw his doctor was not only purple guy from the hit game five nights at freddies sitting on his doctor chair idk bro. oscar laid down all fours ass up ready for his prostate exam as william afton came up to him , fondling his balls with great force. " dont worry oscar i just have to do something to help easy the process " he says as he began singing boom shaka laka boom shakalaka oooo. the doctor RAMED his two fingers into oscars ass, and he let out a blood curdling scream. His asshole was in so much pain. Ass cancer is better than this. "Lmao bro stop screaming!!!" Purple guy said, pulling his fingers out as Oscar was hyper ventilating. "So what's the diagnosis is my prostate healthy?" Purple guy looked at oscar "lmao bro I'm not a doctor. I never even made it past 7th grade." He than runs and breaks the glass window and drops 5 stories flat on the ground and miraculously getting up and running away. A stranger just fingered him. What the fuck. oscar crytimg and shaking from the whole ordeal gets a knock from the door. it's the nurse! the nurse opened the door and it was.. EMILY DYER FROM THE HIT GAME IDV?! "is everything ok?" she saw oscar crying with his ass cheeks out and everything. "no i got fingered trying to check my prostate!!" he said in a breakdown. "oh ill assign you to a professional, in the meantime, heres this sticker in hopes itll make you feel better." she said. she than gave him an among us sticker. a fucking amongus imposter red imposter sticker and left. just fucking leaves.poppy came in with an oversized doctor coat with none other than baizhu from the hit game genshin impact, behind her with a bunch of medical stuff behind him. she came in with a big dish washing oversized glove and looked over at oscar with his ass cheeks spread and the most brocken 💔 face ever shes seen. she walked over to him and asked her assistant to pass her another glove and she looked into oscars deep vortex asshole. " yup you have stds " she says to him shoving her hand into his ass. oscar let out an agonizing scream as baizhu walked out the room tired and having not seen his wife in year. poppy then shoves her second hand widening his asshole to a comical extent as she looked inside. She pulled out her hand and took off her glove. Oscar was fucking crying "B-But doctor Poppy I haven't even had sex yet! I was saving my deflowering for you poppy!" He cries. Poppy gives him a dried out wojack face "first of all thats gross as fuck, and you're cringe, secondly you got it from water cause your a virgin!!!!" She points her hand and laughs at him, than the whole doctors office is booming with laughter. HAHAHHAHA VIRGINNN VIRGINNNNN COULDNBT EVEN GET AN STD THROUGH SEX!!!!!! da baby and arina grande were laugh8ng and wheezing like lol hahah funny. poppy was being a girlboss and giving man no rights while oscar was crying once more and running away out of the room like a dramatic anime girl to somewhere idk. and then alice yabusame was real for just a second and fades away into existence just like me after reading this awful fic.oscar walks home, his legs feeling like jelly and he sees his dearest beloved brother thomasius susongius outside of the hospital. " so how was your prostate exam retard " he says looking at him like hes clinically ill. he didnt say anything and he continued walking home without a word, too in fucking shock to process anything . and jsut when he thought it could get any worse he saw a bunch of 8th graders down the street collectively on their way to beat the shit out of him. they start laughing at him and pushing him into the street calling him a gay femboy uwu twink while oscar cried. thomas joined in too for the fuck of it and continues kicking oscar in the ribs and that was until he stepped away. oscar couldnt process what was going on till he looked up and saw the headlights of a car. and suddenly he woke up.Oscar stood out of his bed, his ass didn't hurt. He got up and checked the time, strange it's 3 am. he usually doesn't wake up at this hour. "Well....I'm just happy it was all a dream." Suddenly a hand touched his shoulder tenderly. "Oscar...Don't you understand?" He shakily turned around and it turned out to be P-P-p-PURPLE GUY!?!??! Not ONLY HIM BUT POPPY< BAIZUH ARIANA GRANDE, DA BABEY, THE RED IMPOSTER FROM AMONG US, THOMAS, AND THE EIGHTH GRADERS THAT BEATR HIM UP.  "It was all real...' They say in unison. "NOOOOOOOOOOO"

The end