meet up

no ones pov
one day, a girl named ana was bullied because she didn't know how to use eyeliner but her friend did. she was bullied many times. she didn't care though because her friend nelly was always there to tell her she's a pretty girl😀. this all happened during quarantine. we couldn't go to our friends house or else we will be sick and die, we couldn't do much. but nelly and ana and their family's had got the vaccine shit and that's when they planned on meeting up.

nellys pov:
i cannot wait to meet up with ana!! me and her have been talking since september 2020 so i'm excited!  ill be going to new york for a week to meet up with ana. istg if this girl will be awkward as hell i'll throw trees at her. anyways. i started packing my stuff and made sure i brought her gift that i made for her.

anas pov:
i cant wait until nelly gets her ass over here!! she's so cool and talented. she has helped me through so much. i cant wait!! i made sure my house was clean enough for her so i don't end up making a fool of myself. i did my laundry, put my shit away and was ready. nelly said she would be here tomorrow so i was too excited and couldn't sleep. i text my man sway and told em how excited i was. i called him and he was super happy for me to meet one of my internet friends! we ended the call and i went to take a shower and brushed my teeth bc i was stinking winky.

no ones pov😩
Today is the day nelly gets to meet ana. she was so excited she couldn't sleep. she called her friend lilli but lilli wasn't supportive abt it. lilli started to say that nelly was replacing her.(it actually happened) nelly was tired of that bitch so she dropped her. and now lilli started smoking and ruined her lungs(also true) once nelly had made it to new york, she was jumping up and down. ana was waiting for nelly at the waiting area.

ana's pov:
i was so excited to see nelly. once i saw that her plane has landed i was jumping up and down. when i saw her on the camera thing i waved at her and nelly went straight to me and hugged me. she was actually taller in person and super kind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI ANA I KNOW U SEE THIS ANYWAYS I HOPE U LIKED IT HAHSHS ILL KEEP WRITNG MORE IF U LIKED THIS ONE