Goofy The Dog

Once Upon a time, there was a brave and mystery dog named Goofy. Goofy was a nice dog. He protect his best friend who is his owner called Peter. Goofy lived in a comfy and a warm home. Peter treats Goofy like his little brother. Peter likes him very much. Peter was a high schooler.

One Evening, Peter was coming back home when he heard a sound near a lake

One Evening, Peter was coming back home when he heard a sound near a lake. He wants to know what was that noise is. So, he went near the lake and check it but he didn't see anything. When he turned back to go home, he saw a big big wild dog in front of him. He was really scared. The dog barked at Peter and went near to him. When the dog came to Peter by one step, Peter move backward for one step. The wild dog came near and near to Peter. When Peter move backward, he fell into the lake. When Peter fell into the lake, the wild dog left. The only thing is that Peter couldn't swim!!So he shouted " HELP!! HELP!?".

No-one was near the lake

No-one was near the lake. Suddenly, Peter heard a dog barking. Of course, the dog is Goofy. Goofy knew his owner is in trouble so he barked louder. But no-one heard it. Goofy didn't gave up, he barked louder and louder. Then, Goofy heard the sound of people. Yep, it was. Those sounds were from people. Goofy ran to the people and the people followed Goofy. People found Peter who was about to drown into the water, so they ran over to the lake and helped Peter. Finally, Peter was safe. When Peter got saved by the gentlemen he said " thank you, gentlemen." But the men said " you shouldn't thank to us, young man. You should thank to this little dog!! He was the one who guide us to you!!". Then the men left.Peter was proud of Goofy. Peter said " Well guess you are the little brave one, I will treat you a nice meal tonight.". When Goofy heard the great new, he barked as saying thank you to Peter. They both went back home safely and had a pleasant dinner with warmth. Of course, this story had a Happy Ending. So, they lived happily ever after.

 So, they lived happily ever after

The End